Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass

Discus and support Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the ultimate xbox game pass and I downloaded MGS 2 & 3 which are from the xbox 360. When I get into the game Im at the menu and precceed to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Potato modest, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass

I have the ultimate xbox game pass and I downloaded MGS 2 & 3 which are from the xbox 360. When I get into the game Im at the menu and precceed to play but when I press on profile to so I can, it says it can't connect to xbox live on this console and to
    fix it uninstall and re-download, but after I redownload it does the same thing. Please help as I don't know what to do.

:)

Potato modest, Apr 15, 2020
  2. nic0413 Win User

Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass

If you're using an xbox one or pc, make sure your system is running the latest updates.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you're having trouble playing a BC game please try following the steps at this video link to delete and redownload your gamertag via the BC menu to see if that helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl551gGi7Pk&t=2s
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox one backwards compatibility games cannot connect to Xbox Live

When you say you redownloaded your profile do you mean on the One itself or in the 360 emulator?

When you load up the 360 game does it almost immediately say disconnected from xbox live?

Does it allow you to play the games in campaign mode?
  5. KingOfDeathXIII Win User

Xbox Live keeps disconnecting!

I have a almost similar problem, but I get disconnected from Xbox Live when i'm playing a single player game or when i'm away from my 360 for more or less than 10 minutes, but never disconnected from Xbox Live when i'm playing a multiplayer game. I'm starting
    to think that it's the router that's causing the problem, it could be the router
  6. E McSq Win User

Having an issue installing a game

Try disconnecting from xbox live by signing out your profile, then install the game.
Thema:

1. Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass - Similar Threads - Profile disconnect live

2. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  5. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  6. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  7. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox profile forever in offline mode?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox profile forever in offline mode?: So I have a buddy who has been in offline for the past 8ish years. He has tried absolutely everything, unplugging his console and resetting, buying a new xbox, logging onto other xbox’s and going...
  9. party icon isnt showing up on friends profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party icon isnt showing up on friends profile: About a week and a half ago friend a on their xbox profile it stopped showing the headphones icon next to their name signifying that they're in a party. I can't view who's in their party or join...
  10. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...