profile visual bug

Discus and support profile visual bug in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I found a visual bug having to do with the xbox profile on xbox one. I don’t know if anyone else has had this bug, I looked it up but couldn’t find... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by smartcarman1, Nov 14, 2023.

1. smartcarman1
    smartcarman1 Guest

profile visual bug

I found a visual bug having to do with the xbox profile on xbox one. I don’t know if anyone else has had this bug, I looked it up but couldn’t find anything about it. Customizable parts of my profile (color, gamerpic, etc) changed to how it looks on another signed in account. I’ve found a temporary fix by restarting the xbox or logging out of all accounts and back into the account that the bug happened on.

:)

smartcarman1, Nov 14, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

profile visual bug

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

I think a power cycle on your console should resolve your issue. Have you experienced that again once you fixed it? Or it has only happened once?
  3. k1Helix z Win User

Follower bug

Does anybody on your friend list able to see how many followers they see on your profile? may be a visual bug on your account, there's no limit for followers on XBL
  4. blueamcat Win User

Xbox Series S ridiculous bandwidth usage

That is absolutely a silly visual bug. lol
  5. DanMen334 Win User

Xbox gold yearly number gone

maybe it's just a new change or visual bug
  6. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Hitman GOTY edition golds save 80%?

It's like a visual bug, maybe that promo will enable soon.
Thema:

profile visual bug

1. profile visual bug - Similar Threads - profile visual bug

2. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  5. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  6. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  7. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox profile forever in offline mode?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox profile forever in offline mode?: So I have a buddy who has been in offline for the past 8ish years. He has tried absolutely everything, unplugging his console and resetting, buying a new xbox, logging onto other xbox’s and going...
  9. party icon isnt showing up on friends profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party icon isnt showing up on friends profile: About a week and a half ago friend a on their xbox profile it stopped showing the headphones icon next to their name signifying that they're in a party. I can't view who's in their party or join...
  10. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b