Profile picture ban does not let me download my Xbox Series X profile data to play 360 games.

Discus and support Profile picture ban does not let me download my Xbox Series X profile data to play 360 games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was profile picture suspended falsely after trying to submit a custom profile picture. I tried to get it lifted and offered to provide proof that my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sterling May, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Sterling May
    Sterling May Guest

Profile picture ban does not let me download my Xbox Series X profile data to play 360 games.

I was profile picture suspended falsely after trying to submit a custom profile picture. I tried to get it lifted and offered to provide proof that my custom PFP did not fall under breaking xbox guidelines, but as expected got the default automated response which irritated me greatly as I can't communicate with my friends now until the ban is lifted, but whatever.

Anyways, I purchased Red Dead Redemption 1 today and loaded the game. It asked me to put in my profile info so data could be stored, but after putting in my password it gave me a message saying my account was "Banned" and I can't play the game.

This is really annoying as I paid 40 dollars for the game and I can't even play it. I don't understand why it is denying me access to playing the game when it is a simple comm profile picture ban.

:)

Sterling May, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Me Ali1 Win User

Xbox

I own the game on the Xbox series x but it won't allow me to connect the game to my profile which is on the Xbox series x and so it does not let me play online, If that makes sense.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

I'm new to Xbox can I download the Xbox 360 games me er having a 360

All Microsoft Xbox accounts have an Xbox 360 profile that can be downloaded to either a real Xbox 360 console or to the Xbox 360 emulated dashboard on Xbox One and Series X|S consoles. Even if you made a new account now, it would still have a 360 profile.

When you run a backwards compatible 360 game on your Series X for the first time, you will be asked to enter your email address and password. This is so the 360 profile can be downloaded. It does this because that is how the Xbox 360 does things.
  4. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Hang on it's done it now on my 360.

So delete profile on series x for 360 then go on a 360 game on series x or xbox one let it do it itself. Go on to your Xbox 360 and then boom it's done it
  5. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 Error 80151103

Got it now on my 360.

So delete profile on series x for 360 then go on a 360 game on series x or xbox one let it do it itself. Go on to your Xbox 360 and then boom it's done it

your welcome :)
  6. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Update:

What I have done is deleted my 360 file on my Xbox Series X and let it re download itself when I opend the game Left 4 Dead up because it wont work in game and will come up with the error, however the series X will download it on it's own when you boot up a 360 game.

The bad news is that my Xbox 360 still comes up with the error when Downloading my profile, so something to do with that way of downloading is the problem it seems.
Thema:

1. Profile picture ban does not let me download my Xbox Series X profile data to play 360 games. - Similar Threads - Profile picture ban

2. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  3. I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.: I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just report it once, but FIVE times, resulting in...
  4. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  5. Banned for a year over a non offensive profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for a year over a non offensive profile picture?: I received 8/8 strikes for my profile picture being against the community standards and all it was was a headshot picture of IQ from Rainbow Six Siege. Now I’m unable to play with any of my...
  6. My friend was perma banned for uploading a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend was perma banned for uploading a profile picture: my friend got perma banned for posting his profile pic (which contained no gore or anything explicit) however his ban info dosent say anything and xbox hasnt tried to do anything he says, his...
  7. I took the profile picture off. Can I get on banned now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I took the profile picture off. Can I get on banned now?: I took the profile picture off can I get on banned? 066cd327-4520-4dbb-82bf-2947f76b02a0
  8. 1 year ban because of profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    1 year ban because of profile picture: I got a 1 year ban because of my profile picture and my appeal was declined. I got several strikes for the same profile picture. A 1-year ban for an allegedly inappropriate profile picture is...
  9. Permanently banned for a profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanently banned for a profile picture?: So yesterday I got perimenly banned for my profile with no warning or anything, and when I went to appeal it got denied instantly, I am wondering if this is a mistake or something, I need your...
  10. Why did I get banned for my gamer profile picture. My profile picture was of me standing up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for my gamer profile picture. My profile picture was of me standing up...: I don't know why I'm banned for my pfp of myself 9511681a-24ad-46fe-94ec-7afbc14b917d