Profile issue

Discus and support Profile issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So iv been reading these comments that it was being fixed for months now but my console still will not allow me to chance my Bio, Location, and Name.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CRUZ x 80, Jan 16, 2014.

1. CRUZ x 80
    CRUZ x 80 Guest

Profile issue

So iv been reading these comments that it was being fixed for months now but my console still will not allow me to chance my Bio, Location, and Name. Any specific reason why? To answer any questions I'm 17. Iv have a "Family" or "Child" account since i was
    13. When i open "Profile" and then "Edit Profile" my option are Gamertag, Gamer Picture, Gamer Zone, Motto, Avatar. Please leave any feedback on here or feel free to message me on live.

:)

CRUZ x 80, Jan 16, 2014
  2. TayWax
    TayWax Guest
    Gamer profile issue

There is a privacy setting within your profile I believe.

TayWax, Jan 16, 2014
  3. Gamer profile issue

I have a major issue with my gamer tag, it looks like it has privacy settings of a child. Wont let me play online :-( . Anybody got any solutions, at my wits end

yorkshire rose, Jan 16, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Profile issue

Hey there CRUZ! Have you tried to see if you can edit your bio, location, and name here on Xbox.com? If not, click here
    live.xbox.com/.../GamerProfile

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Profile issue