profile accomplishments and achievements file corrupt

Discus and support profile accomplishments and achievements file corrupt in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have a profile that is now corrupt and I have not been able to recover my profile achievements etc. Is there a way to do this? I don't believe... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marshall_1969, Jan 20, 2014.

1. profile accomplishments and achievements file corrupt

Hi I have a profile that is now corrupt and I have not been able to recover my profile achievements etc. Is there a way to do this? I don't believe anything was ever sync'd as i only recently got on xbox live. Thanks.

:)

Marshall_1969, Jan 20, 2014
  2. aslanhead
    aslanhead Guest
    Apps not loading

contacted customer service..had 1 corrupted file....deleted it...cleared cache...deleted profile only....restarted console...downloaded profile again....then everything worked

to find the corrupted file...go to settings hard drive and look for each possible file...the corrupted file has a warning sign.
    clearing cache - hard drive...press Y - did that 3 times

aslanhead, Jan 20, 2014
  3. gamertag
    gamertag Guest
    Got glitches?

Have you ever "broken" any of the games you were playing in terms of a save file or something else? I once forgot to login to the correct profile while playing Prison Break, and when I realized the error and switched profiles, it corrupted my save file to being on normal mode, when I was originally playing on advanced!

gamertag, Jan 20, 2014
  4. profile accomplishments and achievements file corrupt

Hey mate, so did this corrupt account have an email and password associated with it and when was the last time you connect to the internet with that account?

-

If the profile has an email and password you can download from the live servers however it will be the most recent version that was last connected to the internet so if you had gotten any achievements offline and not connected to the internet they will be
    lost. You can follow the steps here to download your profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

DigitalAssassin, Jan 20, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

profile accomplishments and achievements file corrupt