Product Key associata ad un altro account (Product Key associated with another account)

Discus and support Product Key associata ad un altro account (Product Key associated with another account) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ciao a tutti, ho un problema nel login di Fable 3 per PC. Dopo averlo installato mi viene richiesto di fare il login con un account Microsoft e... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlbertoSil, Oct 15, 2018.

1. AlbertoSil
    AlbertoSil Guest

Product Key associata ad un altro account (Product Key associated with another account)

Ciao a tutti, ho un problema nel login di Fable 3 per PC.

Dopo averlo installato mi viene richiesto di fare il login con un account Microsoft e associare la chiave di gioco.

Io provo a connettermi con il mio account ma appare il messaggio che dice che la Product Key è gi associata ad un altro account.

E' possibile che quando installai il gioco diversi anni fa, utilizzai l'account di Hotmail, che però dopo un po' ho cancellato.

Infatti provando ad accedere adesso con questo account, mi dice che è inesistente.

La domanda è:

come faccio a risalire all'account al quale è associata la Product Key del gioco?

P.S. Se ho sbagliato categoria, correggetemi, grazie Product Key associata ad un altro account  (Product Key associated with another account) :) Product Key associata ad un altro account  (Product Key associated with another account) :)

[Translation]

Hi all, I have a problem in the login of Fable 3 for PC.

After installing it I am prompted to login with a Microsoft account and associate the game key.

I try to connect with my account but the message appears that says that the Product Key is already associated with another account.

It is possible that when I installed the game several years ago, I used the Hotmail account, but after a while I deleted.

In fact trying to access now with this account, tells me that is non-existent.

The question is:

How do I get back to the account that the game Product Key is associated with?

P.S. If I have the wrong category, correct me, thanksProduct Key associata ad un altro account  (Product Key associated with another account) :)Product Key associata ad un altro account  (Product Key associated with another account) :)

Moved from: MSN / Accounts, login, and signup / Other Microsoft account and profile items

:)

AlbertoSil, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Merging offline xbox profile with Live gamertag

I made my account for xbox live and now I can't use the same account with Games for Windows Live because my product keys are associated with this account. I guess I'll just have to use two seperate accounts then unless there is a way to move my product keys
    to my other account.

rudi246-DD77D56A-E5BB-488B-A3C0-AC72A8182FE5, Oct 15, 2018
  3. help with 360 beta problems

Hello there,

You should contact Xbox support.

If you have another account that redeemed the product key, that account will be able to access the forums.

If you want to access it you should have redeemed the product key.

Good luck!

IIII Modz IIII, Oct 15, 2018
  4. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest

Hello Alberto,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

I recommend you sign into your account(s) on
    account.microsoft.com
    , and look at the
    Billing History
    on your account(s).

Check into your owned account(s) and see where the content was purchased/redeemed or contact a live agent so they may check for you.

the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Contact Us

It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks, pick the category(Games)and just pick a contact method (request a call from support or Chat is faster

Hope this helps.

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 15, 2018
  5. AlbertoSil
    AlbertoSil Guest
    Nope, I signed in, and looked at the billing histories, but i can only see what happened on my xbox live account.

The game, Fable 3 - games for windows, was purchased physically and nothing about a registration appears.

I also tried to sign in with my former account but it is nonexistent.

What can i do?

The product key is probably associated to the previous account, but that account is not existing anymore, and the product key is not transferable.

Thank you for replies Product Key associata ad un altro account  (Product Key associated with another account) :)

AlbertoSil, Oct 15, 2018
  6. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Hello Alberto,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Just to clarify a bit, but did you:

1. Buy the game from
    Xbox.com

2. Buy the game from the Xbox store on the console

3. Redeemed a 5x5 digital code? (25 digit code)

4. Buy a physical disc or digital game?

5. Buy the PC game only, Xbox one version only, or Xbox 360 version only?

I would still recommend you contact a live agent so they may attempt to look up your "Lost" account and try to help you recover it.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Contact Us

It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks, pick the category
    (Games) and just pick a contact method (request a call from support or Chat is faster

Please clarify a bit.

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 16, 2018
  7. AlbertoSil
    AlbertoSil Guest
    Ok, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear.

About 6 or 7 years ago, I bought the PC-DVD Fable 3 in a GameStop Store, so I physically have the DVD and the 5x5 digital code here beside me.

It is a PC game, not a XBOX DVD.

At that time I installed the game the PC I had at that moment and I've played until last month without any problem.

Now I have bought another computer and I have installed the game on this new device.

The problem is that when I try to register the code, it tells me that the code has already been registered with another account. So I think that 6 years ago I signed in with my previous hotmail account, but it is only a supposition.

This is what I see when trying to register the product.

1) There are 2 options: Create new profile, Use an existing LIVE ID

I choose the second "Existing LIVE ID"

Product Key associata ad un altro account  (Product Key associated with another account) [​IMG]

2) WeeFunseeker is the account assiociated to my email

The figure says:

Digit your product key

To connect to LIVE a key is required. The product key will be registered only for the LIVE profile signalled and is not transferable.

So here I have two doubts:

a) 6 years ago I had two emails

b) the email with which I'm trying to sign in at the moment didn't have the XBOX Live account "WeeFunseeker46" assiociated to.

[Mod Removed - Personal Information]

3) It says: Downloading the profile. It may occur some minutes. Don't exit the game.

Product Key associata ad un altro account  (Product Key associated with another account) [​IMG]

4) Here is the problem.

It says: The product key inserted is already registered with another LIVE profile. Digit a valid key or choose another account Windows LIVE ID.

Hoping now everything is clear, tomorrow I'll proceed contacting chat support (now it's midnight in Italy Product Key associata ad un altro account  (Product Key associated with another account) ;), and I'll let you know.

Thanks for your help.

AlbertoSil, Oct 16, 2018
  8. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello AlbertoSil,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The Xbox website has an area to
    view account licenses
    . We recommend checking this area with both accounts that you own. Please let us know if you find the license for the game on either account. If the older email address needs to be recovered, the article entitled

Find Your Microsoft Account Email Address
    will provide steps on how to complete that process. The
    Xbox Support Team is also able to assist with recovering accounts. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 18, 2018
  9. AlbertoSil
    AlbertoSil Guest
    After many contacts with Microsoft support, it seems that the product-key was associated with my previous Microsoft account, that I cancelled and that is not restorable. So the game is definitively lost.

Thank you for your support.

Alberto

AlbertoSil, Oct 29, 2018
  10. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Alberto,

Thank you so much for letting us know that you've found where the game code is at. We'll be locking the thread as you've found the answer to where the code is/was at.

If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing
    that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

XBF Leslie D, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: