Product key already redeemed?!

Discus and support Product key already redeemed?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve purchased flight simulator 2020 when I redeem code on the PC it states code has already been redeemed - I’ve contact CD keys (supplier) and they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Corey Winters, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Product key already redeemed?!

I’ve purchased flight simulator 2020 when I redeem code on the PC it states code has already been redeemed - I’ve contact CD keys (supplier) and they assured me there’s nothing wrong with the product key - I’ve contacted Xbox and they can’t assist me as the code wasn’t purchased through one of their official suppliers - we cannot find the game on the PC

:)

Corey Winters, Dec 1, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

We cannot help you with unauthorized third party resellers. You'll have to ask them for the refund.

[​IMG]
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hi, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

Could you tell me where you bought the code?
  4. Dark Lord White Win User

I signed up for the beta test have no response

You should have received a product key after signing up for the beta. You need to use this product key if you have not already and redeem it on the dashboard to download the app.
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Product key already used

This info could not be provided by anyone in the forums. I do not believe billing has is able to provide this but cannot say for certain. I would suggest contacting the provider of the key to see what they can do for you.
  6. IIII Modz IIII Win User

help with 360 beta problems

Hello there,

You should contact Xbox support.

If you have another account that redeemed the product key, that account will be able to access the forums.

If you want to access it you should have redeemed the product key.

Good luck!
Thema:

1. Product key already redeemed?! - Similar Threads - Product key already

2. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  3. Xbox pc games and product keys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox pc games and product keys: Im trying to switch my games over to steam because microsoft seams to be forcing cloud services onto games linked to your xbox account and steam doesnt force cloud sync on its player base yet. In...
  4. I activated a product key for Sea Of Thieves and did not recieve items in-game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I activated a product key for Sea Of Thieves and did not recieve items in-game.: Sea Of Thieves recently had an event where we got free product keys for in-game items. I activated mine but did not recieve the items. I play the game on steam but my account is also linked to...
  5. I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...: I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can find the game to download and play. 153786fa-41fb-4275-aaa9-69179928027c
  6. f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen...: f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen update on it, or is it not the PC version? 38c21a61-f2f7-475d-a978-a6309ecc2e95
  7. Is it possible to install the wrong MSFS using the product key for another????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to install the wrong MSFS using the product key for another????: I recently installed MSFS Premium Edition from disks I bought at a known retailer. I loaded all of the 10 disks onto my external SSD drive (3 days) and then when prompted went to the Microsoft...
  8. How do I find the product key for Halo Combat Evolved on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find the product key for Halo Combat Evolved on PC?: Hello. I recently found a copy of Halo for PC at a thrift shop so I bought it to play it again. When I popped in the disc I tried to install it but it says I need a "product key". In the box...
  9. Product Key doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Product Key doesn't work: Hi there, I've received a used Microsoft Fligh Simulator X Premium Edition from a friend of mine as he won't use it any more. Unfortunately, during the istallation of the game, the Product Key...
  10. My product key doest work I downloaded flight simulaterX successfully but can't register...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My product key doest work I downloaded flight simulaterX successfully but can't register...: I need help registering Flight simulator X product key not working 53929e3a-5c6e-4fdd-948a-5366ec333aab