problen with update error code 0x80072ee2

Discus and support problen with update error code 0x80072ee2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; has anyone else had this problem and fixed it? i was just on my xbox one watching youtube then is said you need to update your xbox i said it coyld... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Izzy May, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Izzy May
    Izzy May Guest

has anyone else had this problem and fixed it? i was just on my xbox one watching youtube then is said you need to update your xbox i said it coyld update then it started i didnt see the green line that shows you its updating then said theres a connection problem and a problem updating with error code 0x80072ee2 i retryed the connecton lots of times and after a minit said the same thing i have dont this so many times so i looked it up see what i should do went onto youtube and google asked other people they said they didnt know and pople on google and youtube said to restart it in the settings i did made sure i kept all my games and then it askedfor language and county then it said before you start theres an update i didnt have any other option but to update it then it was doing the same as before there was a problem with the update with the error code 0x80072ee2 and not i cant even skip the update and stay offline the only thing i can do is restart trun off do the update and put in the wireless wifi. i have no idea what to do or what i have done so now i have just left my xbox off and im gonna wait till tomoz to turn it back on and see if i can do the update again but i really need someoes help and i would really appresheat it soooo much and would really like to know as soon as possible so i am not overthing it and getting mad at my xbox and do something stupid to it also sorry if there are any spelling mastakes im dyslexic

:)

Izzy May, Feb 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: