Problems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Problems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello to everyone, Alpha member with the problem listed in the title. The last update of 2023 seemed to fix the "buffering" and "video freezing"... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Abbondio04, Jan 14, 2024.

1. Problems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X

Hello to everyone,

Alpha member with the problem listed in the title.

The last update of 2023 seemed to fix the "buffering" and "video freezing" issues on the YouTube app but I have still major and persistent problems.

Some videos on particular channels simply won't start. Just a black screen. In other occasions the app will shut down automatically and return to the dashboard.

The usual do-it-yourself remedies (delete and re-install, hard reset, alternate MAC address, unplug and reconnect power cable, do NOT have any effect.

Is anyone else in the Alpha programme also having this very annoying problem?

submitted by /u/Abbondio04
    [link] [comments]

/u/Abbondio04, Jan 14, 2024
  2. Kelsoe256 Win User

YouTube app

I tried that did not work and I tried uninstalling YouTube and reinstalling the app and that did not work. This problem is happening on Xbox one x and Xbox series x!
  3. EricDebroux Win User

Xbox One keeps signing me out of Youtube

I have the same issue since the latest Youtube app update (11/22) on my Series X.

Upon every boot, when entering the app, i must re-allow Youtube on Xbox on the google website.

Tried reinitializing the app, deleting it, then reinstalling, to no avail.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Series X Youtube app

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  5. ProfitKnives Win User

Series X Youtube app

ive had the exact same problem on multiple occasions,the only solution i have found is to try the code sign in process from another device,such as a pc or laptop,or someone elses phone.
  6. xxdiggityxx Win User

Series X Youtube app

Unable to sign into youtube app on series x. Keeps stating invalid wrapper.

400. That’s an error.

Error: invalid_request

state_wrapper is needed.

Learn more

That’s all we know.
Thema:

Problems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X

1. Problems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Problems YouTube app

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  8. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  9. why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem

in XBoX on Windows
    why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem: Sounds like youtube can stream to my xbox and many others around the world and so my question is why hasnt xbox fixed this problem its invasion of ones privacy to an extent im really surprised...
  10. Problems with my YouTube becoming delayed

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with my YouTube becoming delayed: Does anyone know why YouTube on my series’s s have delay? I watch a video for around ten minutes and then it starts to become delayed overtime. Is there any fix to this? submitted by...