Problems with xbox, tried to do different methods and now trying to get it serviced

Discus and support Problems with xbox, tried to do different methods and now trying to get it serviced in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox cycles through codes E200, E101 and E102. Have tried to factory reset it twice and it just flashes 2 times in a repeated pattern. Next step is to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Malachi Buza, Oct 24, 2023.

1. Malachi Buza
    Malachi Buza Guest

Problems with xbox, tried to do different methods and now trying to get it serviced

Xbox cycles through codes E200, E101 and E102. Have tried to factory reset it twice and it just flashes 2 times in a repeated pattern. Next step is to figure out the price and get my xbox serviced but I don't know the pricing of an Xbox one s as it only shows up for newer consoles/controllers, is it similar to the series s service price or is it a different price?

:)

Malachi Buza, Oct 24, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Malachi B! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, if you have already tried almost all the solution steps up to restoring the console to factory settings and the problem still persists, then you should consider sending your console for repair.

You can check if you have a warranty at the following link: https://account.microsoft.com/devices

If you have warranties, the repair is free for you, otherwise you will have to pay a repair fee, so I invite you to read the terms of the warranty at the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...nditions-f3bb538c-53cd-4490-bf69-ba72743f6ab6

And as last information, I leave you the link that explains how to request a repair:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope this information is useful for you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

I can get xbox live, it wont accept the payment.

Have you tried using a different payment method? Are you trying to do this on the console or Xbox.com? Try the console; do you get an error message or code?
  4. Kimberly Dixon Win User

Xbox app not opening or reinstalling

Heyy,
    so i have tried both methods of reinstalling "gaming services" and still no luck. not sure what else to do now :(

thank you for trying to help
  5. Steph GBE Win User

Wont let me change my account customization

I tried both of the methods and im still not capable of changing my account privacy and only safety, I keep getting the message saying "there's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again"
  6. Luke Taylor3 Win User

Gaming services error code 0x87e00196 fix out there?

I just tried your second method and there is no "game services" in my services.msc what should i do now?
Thema:

1. Problems with xbox, tried to do different methods and now trying to get it serviced - Similar Threads - Problems tried different

2. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  3. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  4. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...
  5. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  6. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  7. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  8. My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?: I’ve tried Power Cycling, Network Restarting and a factory reset and I still have no clue how to fix this 9b11a6f8-6983-4201-b9af-43ed9d38aa34
  9. hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...: hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to download fallout 4 from my cd but it keeps stopping the installation around 27% i check what to do on the...
  10. I have been trying to connect to my network and had all the connection problems. No static...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been trying to connect to my network and had all the connection problems. No static...: I have tried to reset my WiFi? I have go my computer up and used CMD, I have changed the network to manual and reset the Xbox several times? 4aebaf61-4172-4e2a-a187-f80ee1834949