Problems with Xbox reward credit deposit

Discus and support Problems with Xbox reward credit deposit in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Good morning, the present question is that I have been receiving an email for 2 months where he tells me that I have problems with my account when... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MaximusMegas, Dec 20, 2017.

1. MaximusMegas
    MaximusMegas Guest

Good morning, the present question is that I have been receiving an email for 2 months where he tells me that I have problems with my account when making the transfer or deposit of the accumulated credits, I have 5250 credits of which I have not made use
    of them and I do not get the option to request the disbursement nor does it do it automatically, I would like to know how you can help me.

:)

MaximusMegas, Dec 20, 2017
  2. DraughtSea42
    DraughtSea42 Guest
    Problem with xbox live rewards and microsoft rewards

hi, i have a problem with xbox live rewards, so, i have 10250 xbox credits rewards and they were deposited on may 29, i have to wait the deposite of this 10000 xbox credits on my microsoft account on june 15th or maybe i have to cancel the transition to
    microsoft rewards for claim this credits and wait the deposite on my account? thanks

DraughtSea42, Dec 20, 2017
  3. I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

Hi there,

Your account points, are they Xbox Rewards credits (rewards.xbox.com), or are the Microsoft Rewards (formerly called Bing Rewards) points?

For Xbox Rewards credits have you requested a deposit already on rewards.xbox.com? Keep in mind deposits are done by the 15th and 30th of the month. If you requested a deposit, did it give you a specific date?

If they are Microsoft Reward points (Bing rewards) Microsoft.com/rewards, you have to redeem them for one of the options though that site.

They are two separate programs with two different redemption options. Microsoft Rewards won't show on Xbox Rewards same as Xbox Rewards credits won't show in your Microsoft Rewards page.

Mistress Sara, Dec 20, 2017
  4. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest

Hi MaximusMegas. Your Rewards locale does not match your Xbox Live locale. In order to make a deposit, the locales have to match. Unfortunately, since your Xbox Live locale is in a country that is not a part of Xbox Live Rewards, we are unable to make a
    deposit.

XBLRewards3, Dec 20, 2017
  5. yanjian Win User

Promotions for 50,000 MS Rewards Credits when upgrading from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

For help with Rewards program offers, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

Rewards credits are not like Microsoft Rewards points. The credits are deposited directly into your Xbox account as currency.
    Thanks, that's mean for 50,000 rewards credits they will be directly deposited as USD $50 to my account? (I'm in the US)
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft rewards

Microsoft Rewards points or Xbox Rewards credits? They are 2 different programs so the points/credits work differently.

If this is for the Xbox Rewards program, you can request a deposit if you have at least 1,000 credits pending but less than 5,000. The request deposit button would be listed on the MyRewards section of the site and the credits will be deposited on the date
    listed on the site at the time that you make the request. If you have over 5,000 credits pending, they would already be scheduled for a deposit. Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you reach 5,000 pending. So if you get to
    5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  7. Prophet0 Win User

I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

Hi there,

Your account points, are they Xbox Rewards credits (rewards.xbox.com), or are the Microsoft Rewards (formerly called Bing Rewards) points?

For Xbox Rewards credits have you requested a deposit already on rewards.xbox.com? Keep in mind deposits are done by the 15th and 30th of the month. If you requested a deposit, did it give you a specific date?

If they are Microsoft Reward points (Bing rewards) Microsoft.com/rewards, you have to redeem them for one of the options though that site.

They are two separate programs with two different redemption options. Microsoft Rewards won't show on Xbox Rewards same as Xbox Rewards credits won't show in your Microsoft Rewards page.
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

Hi there,

9. Smwutches Win User

Promotions for 50,000 MS Rewards Credits when upgrading from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

For help with Rewards program offers, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

Rewards credits are not like Microsoft Rewards points. The credits are deposited directly into your Xbox account as currency.
Thema:

1. Problems with Xbox reward credit deposit - Similar Threads - Problems reward credit

2. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  3. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.: I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption...
  4. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  5. Microsoft rewards redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards redeem problem: I was trying to redeem 200 robux gift card until it said “We will use your imprecise location to verify that the currency you are redeeming matches your location.” and there is no really good...
  6. Is there a problem with the rewards app ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a problem with the rewards app ?: I'm trying to keep my weekly streak going but in the weekly set the points hunter is not updating f70d18a3-c0f9-4490-95fc-a5dd278d23cf
  7. Having problem with getting my xbox rewards for my points of 35000. For my subscription to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problem with getting my xbox rewards for my points of 35000. For my subscription to...: And I don't have a credit card. 8972610b-8aac-4931-aab8-f5979da8cc9f
  8. Reward weekly sets problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward weekly sets problem: Hi all, i was wondering if anyone can help please. I have been collecting and completing the Reward weekly sets each week, I am on week 5 streak and I am still receiving 100 points per week, I...
  9. Probleme compte reward [Translate] Problem account reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme compte reward [Translate] Problem account reward: Bonjour, mon compte reward est suspendu depuis quelques semaines mais sans raisons justifiée. Quand je veux savoir pourquoi cela me dit que ce n'ai pas de ma faute , et quand je veux contacter le...
  10. Problem with microsoft reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with microsoft reward.: When i try to open the app it takes a few seconds just to say marketplace no supported can someone tell me what that means or how to fix it? Thx for helping 0555c12c-9e1b-41f6-a7be-ebb817d6edf5