Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

Discus and support Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/arnan34official, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years.

submitted by /u/arnan34official
    [link] [comments]

/u/arnan34official, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Idan Siman Tov Win User

Badges

Hey,

Which badges do you have?

There are only 3 badges:

Gold Live years

XBOX ambassador

XBOX MVP
  3. Mrb80 Win User

Why don't I have an Xbox live gold badge on my profile?

I have the same problem, I have been an Xbox live gold subscriber for 14 year, I just noticed the gold badge on other profiles, but it's not on mine..

How can I remove and readd my Xbox Profile?

Restart your Xbox Console doesn’t work.

‘Wait for the next billing cycle and after renewal check again as well if the badge is reflected’ This is not a option because renewal date is late 2025..

Please help!
  4. Xerogel Win User

Xbox LIVE badges not showing up

SwitchdKiller, if you have ran out of Xbox Live Gold your tenure resets. The "badge" you are talking about is how many years you subscribed to Xbox Live Gold with out stopping.

-
  5. Smwutches Win User

what are these things under neath my followers and friends that say a number 5 and xbox live gold?

The 5 is your tenure. It's how long you've had a Gold subscription. The Gold badge is a new badge to commemorate Xbox Gold which just recently ended.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Live Gold badge.

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator Kathy A.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ry-badge/395f1671-adf7-4115-8d4c-41e445017349

"May we know if you are part of Xbox Insider program? If yes, this Xbox Live Gold badge should be automatically added to your profile.

If you are indeed an Xbox Insider, please submit a report to Team Xbox using Xbox Insider Hub app on Xbox Console. This way your account will be investigated by the team as to why you did not have the Xbox Live Gold badge:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub "

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

1. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge - Similar Threads - Problems Live Gold

2. Xbox live gold problem.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live gold problem.: I have Xbox live. I am able to play multiplayer on a Xbox one that isn’t my home Xbox but I can’t on my own. How can I fix this? cd1ac734-adbf-4ee8-98c0-bfadfe8653d5
  3. Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem: I have been charged on a reoccurring basis, an Live Gold subscription. This is not connected to any existing account when I have checked. How do I stop this reoccurring billing issue and obtain...
  4. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  5. Xbox Live Gold card problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold card problem: So i bought my xbox live gold card for 12 months as always and after doing so i put it in my xbox, i then went to check to see if it was correct and it was incorrect, it said i had 4 months of...
  6. XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem: Hello! Here is my problem: I am from Ukraine (there is no official Microsoft services, store, support, etc. for Microsoft Xbox products), and I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold keys, and...
  7. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  8. I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase: I need hepl with problem a live gold 3 months purchase. Why i have not on my account purchase. be59bc80-97bf-4581-80e8-ddc44fed0cd7
  9. Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I want to ask that if I want to play multiplayer Minecraft Windows 10 edition on a single Player world with a single friend or if I want to play on a server, do I need Xbox live Gold subscription?...
  10. Can't upgrade Live Gold to Ultimate, region problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't upgrade Live Gold to Ultimate, region problem: Hello, I'm from Croatia, and because we dont have LIVE Gold here, to buy things from Store - my region is Germany. So, I changed Store region, console region, Store language (euro for valute) and...