Problems with Xbox Live and error code 800705b4

Discus and support Problems with Xbox Live and error code 800705b4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep trying to sign into Xbox live and it says I can't and to test the connection. The connection is fine and works for everything else in my house.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KRYPTO78, May 29, 2014.

1. KRYPTO78
    KRYPTO78 Guest

I keep trying to sign into Xbox live and it says I can't and to test the connection. The connection is fine and works for everything else in my house. When it finally connects it doesn't let me download my profile which I don't get how my profile was
    erased from my Xbox to begin with. When it does connect it still doesn't let me download my profile and gives me the error code 800705B4. This is so inconvenient because I cant even play any of my games if I want to because they're all attached to my profile.
    So pretty much my Xbox is useless right now. I think we should receive some type of compensation for this.

:)

KRYPTO78, May 29, 2014
  2. Theycallmejoeyy, May 29, 2014
  3. Slow dashboard & status code 800705b4

Hey T throbber,

5 days is a long time! Let's see if we can't find a solution to this problem! =) Here you will find a listing with your error code you've provided us, and a solution. Please do let us know if we can help further, thanks.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-04-800705b4

A Bamboo Eater, May 29, 2014
  4. Problems with Xbox Live and error code 800705b4

Having the same problem. Everything else except my xbox works. Not happy right now. We should be compisated someway.

BEASTMODE 12in, May 30, 2014
  5. Theycallmejoeyy Win User

Cannot connect to Live. xbox error 800705b4

6. whyayemincepie Win User

Xbox UI extremely slow with (Ethernet connected) & Error Code 800705b4

I have just done a quick search on your error code and got this:

Error code and message

Error code 04-800705b4 is preceded by the following message:

Can't play music. Try playing the music in the Xbox dashboard to troubleshoot the problem.

Status Code: 04-800705b4

Is the error code you posted the correct one?
  7. A Bamboo Eater Win User

Slow dashboard & status code 800705b4

Hey T throbber,

5 days is a long time! Let's see if we can't find a solution to this problem! =) Here you will find a listing with your error code you've provided us, and a solution. Please do let us know if we can help further, thanks.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-04-800705b4
  8. CPTxxxOBVIOUS Win User

Error 800705b4 I need help!!!!!!

Your error code is showing this as the problem "

Can't play music. Try playing the music in the Xbox dashboard to troubleshoot the problem.

Status Code: 04-800705b4"

it looks like this is not your problem though so check to see if that is the right error code. Also did you say you were banned from xbox live?
  9. supermm Win User

Xbox one S digital won’t complete install update

Error 800705b4 occurs when an Xbox app fails to launch after an update

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-800705b4
Thema:

1. Problems with Xbox Live and error code 800705b4 - Similar Threads - Problems Live error

2. I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E: When I want to play Xbox 360 games, I cannot connect to Xbox live. I faced the problem for a long time. I tried to format my device, but it did not work. cfaba198-ae81-43c5-a845-bde9beae00d8
  3. Error code 8015190A This may mean that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015190A This may mean that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or that...: I'm receiving the error code when trying to log in to my xbox profile on the xbox360. I've tried the limited suggestions on the xbox support pages and have looked through numerous posts on this...
  4. Xbox Live for PC Problem - NTFS Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live for PC Problem - NTFS Error: I cannot for the life of me understand whats wrong with this app. I have had it installed for some time now, and have played games on it fine. Then all of a sudden a couple months ago I get this...
  5. problem with sign in to live account with error 0x80a40010

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem with sign in to live account with error 0x80a40010: Hello guys. I can't sign in to my live account on my Xbox one S. my network connection is fine and my live account is working with no problem on my other devices. The error says " There is a...
  6. error code not loading problem live status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code not loading problem live status: Social and GamingLimited Affected platforms: Xbox One Affected services: Joining other Xbox Live members in online games Posting game performance or viewing the performance of other Xbox...
  7. Error 0x87dd001a Problem with Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87dd001a Problem with Xbox Live: Got this Error. they said something about Problems with my xbox Live. But its paid to December 2017. I dont know did they actually fix that Problem. Or its a single Problem of my console?...
  8. Hi, I have problem trying to activated xbox live gold card.. error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have problem trying to activated xbox live gold card.. error ...: When I try to activated my card code, this error appear and dont work at all, just said try later .... The card code was accepted, because appear the message with the right time that it has (3...
  9. I PURCHASED AN XBOX LIVE GOLD AND KEEPS SAYING ERROR, CAN ANYONE ADVISE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN XBOX LIVE GOLD AND KEEPS SAYING ERROR, CAN ANYONE ADVISE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS?: I purchased an xbox live gold and keeps saying error, I contacted the store where I purchased the voucher and they told me to keep trying as xbox ones site is down but I don't think this is the...
  10. I have the problem of not being able to connect to Xbox Live, error code 8015190A and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the problem of not being able to connect to Xbox Live, error code 8015190A and ...: Good morning, as I commented I have the problem of not being able to connect to Xbox Live, and apply the solutions on the page and none helped me, the error code is 8015190A, I hope to have your...