PROBLEMS WITH WARRANTY, URGENT

Discus and support PROBLEMS WITH WARRANTY, URGENT in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Firstly, I am from Brazil, secondly I have problems in my control of my xbox one s, thirdly, I will explain the situation, my xbox one s was bought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Gustavo Brisão, Nov 24, 2018.

1. PROBLEMS WITH WARRANTY, URGENT

Firstly, I am from Brazil, secondly I have problems in my control of my xbox one s, thirdly, I will explain the situation, my xbox one s was bought from a reliable store, Lojas Americanas here in Brazil, it was new from the box and did not even 90 days
    still, maybe a 70, and today, suddenly my control stopped working, it powers up but it does not connect in the xbox and I went to the support to see everything I could do and nothing worked so they said that it needs replacing my control, I clicked and the
    time comes to choose the option accessories and standard control I informed the address and everything and appears the following "Sorry for the inconvenience. The accessory or device you are requesting is not available" as it is not available, my warranty
    is for my xbox one s until 5/23/2019 and if the warranty of the control is 90 days, mine is still between 60 and 70, my xbox is from 09/03/2018, so as it is not available I give more than 1,000 reais in this to fill up with problems and not having a decent
    support, I want answers fast, all the time this microsoft gives me a problem and now one of these and has no way to help me, my guarantee is up to date and giving that there is nothing available, as this way the device is not available , I want a repair in
    my control or a new logo, if you continue having problems able to open an action because it is only giving me stress, thanks for the attention, if you can give answers quickly I thank you.

:)

Gustavo Brisão, Nov 24, 2018
  2. URGENT!!!! I lost my level (more 100!!). My login in psn is TotalingPine650​. See my problem urgent

URGENT!!!! I lost my level (more 100!!). My login in psn is . See my problem urgent please and takedown my problem Rockstar

TotalingPine650, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Giullare7
    Giullare7 Guest
    urgent

urgent ... and a few weeks that I have problems with the halo waypoint 4, please do something

Giullare7, Nov 24, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello Gustavo,

Sorry to hear about the issue with controller. In this situation, you can request a call back and talk with a support agent.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select no thanks, then select category system update
    • Step 3-----gives some troubleshooting or help tips
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support
    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Nov 24, 2018
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

If you have a receipt (or proof of purchase) support should be able to update your warranty with the correct information. If you've had it less than 90 days I don't see any reason why you would have any issue getting it repaired/replaced.

Tormaz, Nov 24, 2018
  6. ShaneHepburn
    ShaneHepburn Guest
    Hello Gustavo Brisao,

Am sorry your experiencing this issue so try not worry can you please click on this

link

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/devices and select your console

Thanks

Shane H

ShaneHepburn, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: