Problems with tv on xbox one.

Discus and support Problems with tv on xbox one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since just b4 the last update I had to retune my xbox to pick up my tv just after trying my xbox to pick up my cable box, after finding where it was I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xX BurnsY Xx, Jun 2, 2014.

  1. xX BurnsY Xx
    xX BurnsY Xx Guest

    Problems with tv on xbox one.


    Since just b4 the last update I had to retune my xbox to pick up my tv just after trying my xbox to pick up my cable box, after finding where it was I selected my tv (toshiba) I hit next nothing happened done it a few times and nothing, I selected
    can't find my brand and typed it in manually, sorry we can't find your brand of tv. The same thing happens when im trying my virgin media box, it also won't let me into the display settings at all, when you click on it it kicks you back out again, bit annoying
    when the tv worked b4 when saying xbox on it would turn on the tv.

    :)
     
    xX BurnsY Xx, Jun 2, 2014
    #1
  2. Lurens
    Lurens Guest
    Xbox One screen going blank for a few seconds...often

    The problem is Xbox One because isn't compatible with all TV models...PS4 with my TV hasn't problems...don't worry...Microsoft is at fault
     
    Lurens, Jun 2, 2014
    #2
  3. Does xbox one work on smaller tv?

    My partner games on her Xbox one with a 22" LED TV and the screen ratio is fine, so there shouldn't be any problems with a 23" screen
     
    UnrealIncognito, Jun 2, 2014
    #3
  4. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

    Problems with tv on xbox one.

    power down and unplug the xbox for a minute then re attach and re boot, see if that helps.
     
    Farscape247, Jun 2, 2014
    #4
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Spectrum TV app

  6. Farscape247 Win User

    Problems with tv on xbox one.

    power down and unplug the xbox for a minute then re attach and re boot, see if that helps.
  7. Lurens Win User

    Xbox One screen going blank for a few seconds...often

    The problem is Xbox One because isn't compatible with all TV models...PS4 with my TV hasn't problems...don't worry...Microsoft is at fault
  8. XBF Amber M Win User

    "Wait a full minute, then give it another try" (0xd000189)

  9. WhiteBahamut Win User

    XBOX ONE: List of supported Devices and support for Entertain (Germany)?

    I think the TV itself is no problem. The real question is: will the Xbox one support Telekom's Entertain one day? I get the TV signal but thats it...
Thema:

Problems with tv on xbox one.

Loading...
  1. Problems with tv on xbox one. - Similar Threads - Problems

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...