problems with the store not updating

Discus and support problems with the store not updating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm Insider, but my xbox has a problem updating store and installing applications, because I have formatted my xbox thinking that it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MauWolf98, Oct 9, 2017.

1. MauWolf98
    MauWolf98 Guest

:)

MauWolf98, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Bingo problems with the collections not updating.

I have had problems before in the collections. Have played for at least 3 months in Mexico and it will not update to 21 of 30, stays at 20 of 20. Is there nobody that can fix this problem. Besides the game freezing and these collection problems I am ready
    to quit this game.

PlaneTube355231, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Nemtojogando
    Nemtojogando Guest
    Problems with the store

Nemtojogando, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there MauWolf98.

For help while taking part in the Xbox Insider program, please make sure to head over to the

Preview Forum
    for assistance. Thanks a ton for your patience and understanding!

Mister Maka, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Marco1588 Win User

store update problem

i habe the same Problem did you fix it? If yes how did you do dat?
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there MauWolf98.

For help while taking part in the Xbox Insider program, please make sure to head over to the

Preview Forum
    for assistance. Thanks a ton for your patience and understanding!
  7. RianIsDying Win User

Microsoft Store update problem

I'd recommend a soft reset, shut your console off and unplug it then hold the power button to drain any remaining power. If the app still won't update then I'd also recommend a factory reset with keeping everything on your console selected.
  8. Łukasz Cichocki Win User

Have you tried to shut the Xbox down and start it back up again? A lot of times the system just needs a restart to put it back in the right spot. #technologyproblems
    Yes, also I restored the default settings and problem still exist, other apps and games update without any problem.
  9. Zdubleu Win User

Have you tried to shut the Xbox down and start it back up again? A lot of times the system just needs a restart to put it back in the right spot. #technologyproblems
Thema:

1. problems with the store not updating - Similar Threads - problems store updating

2. Microsoft Store problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store problem: I've had this problem where if I try to install anything on Microsoft Store, it glitches out. Either it loads as in "picture 1" and then an error occurs, or stays like in "picture 2" after I click...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  5. problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc: i redeemed a 330 minecoin giftcard on the microsoft store app that i got from microsoft rewards but it didn't give me any minecoins and this sucks because i spent a long time saving up the needed...
  6. Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem: Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters (a supported game is required to use this feature ). How can i fix this problem ? And I have dead by daylight on Steam but it working on...
  7. Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem: Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters (a supported game is required to use this feature ). How can i fix this problem ? And I have dead by daylight on Steam but it working on...
  8. Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating

in XboX Insiders
    Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating: As per the title I can't get the store to open Does nothing when I click on the store on either the dashboard or tile Go to do report a problem and it says it needs an update which I say yes to...
  9. Windows Store Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Store Problems: I cannot run any games downloaded from the Windows Store effectively. I have tried Ark Survival Evolved and now, Halo Wars 2. For both games, the initial load image comes up, but for each game,...
  10. unable to open microfoft store it only show's server problem and try after some times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to open microfoft store it only show's server problem and try after some times: we weren't able to connect the store this might happen because of a server problem or the network connection timed out please wait few mniutes and try again. This is show from since 2 months ago....