problems with the store app after update

Discus and support problems with the store app after update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; These are the same problems that I reported during the preview program. The store is arduous to navigate. Each page takes FOR...........EVER to load... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HendersonRC, Aug 1, 2016.

1. HendersonRC
    HendersonRC Guest

These are the same problems that I reported during the preview program.

The store is arduous to navigate.

Each page takes FOR...........EVER to load up to become navigable.

Scrolling through large pages locks up the store app completely, and then you have to kill the app and start all over again.

Also, the xbox 360 titles are still in some crazy order. Sort options?! Why wouldn't you sort them by re-release date; like they were in the previous store app (like I suggested during the preview).

If this is the wrong area to post this problem, please advise.

:)

HendersonRC, Aug 1, 2016
  2. Can't sign in to Halo Spartan Assult

They fixed the problems in their recent app updates.

I didn't do anything, just updated the app via the store app.

ForeignBridge94, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Solitaire Collection Crashing when starting game (windows 10)

There have been problems with this app since the major Win 10 update in November. See the comments in the App store. It would seem that MS don't give a stuff about this considering the length of time problems have persisted.

FourBark2007012, Aug 1, 2016
  4. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest

Qwertei, Aug 1, 2016
  5. HendersonRC
    HendersonRC Guest
    This is not a preview problem. I got out of the preview program after I submitted the above complaints because I hated using the store while it was so broken. This is a current issue with the current update. And not a preview program problem. This should
    not be posted in the preview area, however I agree that there is nothing that you can do to help (which is not a shot). This is a feedback on problems with the latest dashboard update (8/1/16).

HendersonRC, Aug 1, 2016
  6. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest
    Qwertei, Aug 1, 2016
  7. Hey there BRASCH,

As PurpleNurpe suggested, if you have any ideas or suggestions for improvements, we'd welcome your feedback on the page linked. The teams are listening and I have also noted your comments to pass along as well.

That said, is the store the only location you're seeing this issue with? What type of internet connection are you using? If you check this guide for

Slow Performance Troubleshooting
    , are you speeds consistent of that for the recommended for a good experience on Xbox Live?

Let us know!

Mister Mascot, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there BRASCH,

As PurpleNurpe suggested, if you have any ideas or suggestions for improvements, we'd welcome your feedback on the page linked. The teams are listening and I have also noted your comments to pass along as well.

That said, is the store the only location you're seeing this issue with? What type of internet connection are you using? If you check this guide for

Slow Performance Troubleshooting
    , are you speeds consistent of that for the recommended for a good experience on Xbox Live?

Let us know!
  9. Qwertei Win User

10. Qwertei Win User

11. HendersonRC Win User

This is not a preview problem. I got out of the preview program after I submitted the above complaints because I hated using the store while it was so broken. This is a current issue with the current update. And not a preview program problem. This should
    not be posted in the preview area, however I agree that there is nothing that you can do to help (which is not a shot). This is a feedback on problems with the latest dashboard update (8/1/16).
  12. Wackel Original Win User

Store

I have the same problem. Even after updating the store app and rebooting the box.πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Thema:

1. problems with the store app after update - Similar Threads - problems store app

2. Microsoft Store problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store problem: I've had this problem where if I try to install anything on Microsoft Store, it glitches out. Either it loads as in "picture 1" and then an error occurs, or stays like in "picture 2" after I click...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc: i redeemed a 330 minecoin giftcard on the microsoft store app that i got from microsoft rewards but it didn't give me any minecoins and this sucks because i spent a long time saving up the needed...
  5. Xbox App and Microsoft Store download speed problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App and Microsoft Store download speed problems.: I have this problem for days, I am trying to download some games from the game pass, I have 50mb of speed but the downloads are only going at 180kbps, all my other applications are working fine,...
  6. Is there a problem with store app not opening on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a problem with store app not opening on Xbox?: Last night and tonight, I have not been able to go to the store app. When I click on the button, it tries to launch, but goes my home screen. ccc96d64-74ca-4e96-93b4-ce1be50b6c0e
  7. Problem with Microsoft Store and Xbox app from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Microsoft Store and Xbox app from PC: I did the game pass from PC with Win10 and I downloaded Sniper Elite 5, Zombie Army 4 and MechWarriors 5 Mercenaries. Only MW 5 works, Sniper Elite only starts the launcher where I can configure...
  8. problem with roblox microsoft store app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with roblox microsoft store app: when i try to play roblox, suddenly when i let go of the W key, it keeps going and when i try to press esc to stop it, it doesnt work until after 5 seconds it finally appears. has anyone had this?...
  9. ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌΠ° Π² ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ Microsoft Store[Translation-The problem with the Microsoft Store app]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌΠ° Π² ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ Microsoft Store[Translation-The problem with the Microsoft Store app]: ΠšΡƒΠΏΠΈΠ» ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Ρƒ " Minecraft " Π½Π° Microsoft store . ПослС Ρ‚ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΡƒΠ΄Π°Π»ΠΈΠ» ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Ρƒ, просит снова ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅. ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡ‡Ρ‘ΠΌ, Π² ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΠ΅ " Xbox " [Translation-Bought the game "Minecraft" on the Microsoft...
  10. WIndows Store and Xbox app problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WIndows Store and Xbox app problem: i have problem with login on windows store and xbox app on my PC. this is what happens all the time. [img] 0e23c38e-8aa1-4294-9a63-bfb6d82a8db9