Problems with the Freedom Reward Quest again

Discus and support Problems with the Freedom Reward Quest again in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi there Xbox Live Rewards, It's again and I have small issue with the February Freedom Reward Quest. Well I passed the whole Freedom Reward Quest in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Max Thrasher, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Max Thrasher
    Max Thrasher Guest

Hi there Xbox Live Rewards,

It's again and I have small issue with the February Freedom Reward Quest. Well I passed the whole Freedom Reward Quest in January and I would like to do the same for February but I noticed there is something going on. For the Free Pass part
    of the quest where you have to spend 30 dollars before tax on any free-to-play game add on, I purchased the pro-season 5 and 6 for the Pinball Arcade for 40 bucks each, but the green completion bar isn't all the way filled up like it's supposed to be.

For the Free Ride part of the quest where you have to play 3 different free-to-play games for at least 5 hours each, I should have all three punches punched but there is only one showing up. I played Gems of War, Pinball FX3, and The Pinball Arcade for 5
    hours each so I should be seeing that part of the quest all lit up as well.

The One-Two-Free Punch part of the quest seems fine but I should have the other two punches punched before the end of February because I plan to purchase two more different 5 dollar add-on for 2 more different free-to-play games.

The reason why I'm inquiring about this is because this should be the third monthly offer that I have to complete in order to unlock the On the Hunt challenge. I realize that you guys are pretty busy helping solve other issues but I was hoping that someone
    could look into this for me once someone gets the chance. Thanks again so much and keep up the great work!

:)

Max Thrasher, Feb 10, 2018
  2. Max Thrasher
    Max Thrasher Guest
    Problems with the FREEDOM REWARDS quest

To Whom it may concern,

Hi there, this is once again and I have another issue concerning my Xbox Live Rewards account. I was trying to fill up the FREEDOM REWARDS quest with the maximum number of reword points and two of the quest parts are still missing and I know
    that I completed them. For the Free Pass where you had to spend at least 30 dollars on any free to play add on, I purchased the season 7 pro table pack for the Arcade Pinball game which was worth 40 dollars, and for the one, two, Free, punch part of the quest
    where you had to spend at least 5 dollars before tax on 3 different free to play add-ons for 3 different free to play games, I Purchased a 5 dollar add on for Gems of War, Adventure Pop, and Warframe. So I should have all three quest parts filled up for the
    FREEDOM REWARDS quest that's worth 6,000 reward points and 6 gems. However it is only showing that I completed the Free Ride part of the quest where you had to play 3 different free to play games for 5 hours each. It says that there are 0 days left to complete
    the whole quest and I'm worried that I won't be able to receive the full credit for completing the full quest. Could someone please double check my status before it's too late to receive the reward points that I earned, I would really appreciate that.

Thanks again for all your hard work and dedication at making Xbox the best place to Game!

Max Thrasher, Feb 10, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Max Thrasher,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There was an issue with our source for purchase data that resulted in us being unable to receive purchase information past January 22nd. This issue was recently resolved and that information has started to come in. You should
    see your offer progress appropriately shortly. Since we receive purchases with the date you made the purchase and not when we receive it, once this issue is resolved, the offer should progress as expected. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by
    this delay. At the current time, we see that this has updated your 1, 2, FREE offer from January, and you should see your FREE Pass offer for January show as pending on your MyRewards page shortly.

XBLRewards8, Feb 10, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Just an FYI the freedom rewards offers are not the offers that are eligible for the On the Hunt Challenge. The featured monthly offers are the ones like the current You Complete Me offer and last month's Dr. Rewards offer.

Smwutches, Feb 10, 2018
  5. Max Thrasher
    Max Thrasher Guest
    Oh darn, thanks for the FYI Smwutches, I guess that I'm back to the drawing board. One question though, in those type of monthly offers, do you have to complete all the quest parts or just 1 or 2 quest parts in those types of monthly offers in order to count
    for the On the Hunt challenge?

Thanks again for the heads up,

Max Thrasher, Feb 12, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You can just complete 1 part.

Smwutches, Feb 13, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Max Thrasher,

We see that a purchase data delay resulted in your FREE Ride for this month only being awarded recently. Additionally, we see that there was an issue associating some of your Pinball FX3 play time, and we have adjusted that offer for completion. You should
    see this change shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience. As Smwutches mentions, this offer is not eligible for the On the Hunt MyChallenge. This month, that would be the You Compete Me offer.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Smwutches Win User

Just an FYI the freedom rewards offers are not the offers that are eligible for the On the Hunt Challenge. The featured monthly offers are the ones like the current You Complete Me offer and last month's Dr. Rewards offer.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Max Thrasher,

We see that a purchase data delay resulted in your FREE Ride for this month only being awarded recently. Additionally, we see that there was an issue associating some of your Pinball FX3 play time, and we have adjusted that offer for completion. You should
    see this change shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience. As Smwutches mentions, this offer is not eligible for the On the Hunt MyChallenge. This month, that would be the You Compete Me offer.
  10. Max Thrasher Win User

Oh darn, thanks for the FYI Smwutches, I guess that I'm back to the drawing board. One question though, in those type of monthly offers, do you have to complete all the quest parts or just 1 or 2 quest parts in those types of monthly offers in order to count
    for the On the Hunt challenge?

Thanks again for the heads up,

11. Smwutches Win User

You can just complete 1 part.
  12. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Max Thrasher,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There was an issue with our source for purchase data that resulted in us being unable to receive purchase information past January 22nd. This issue was recently resolved and that information has started to come in. You should
    see your offer progress appropriately shortly. Since we receive purchases with the date you made the purchase and not when we receive it, once this issue is resolved, the offer should progress as expected. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by
    this delay. At the current time, we see that this has updated your 1, 2, FREE offer from January, and you should see your FREE Pass offer for January show as pending on your MyRewards page shortly.
Thema:

1. Problems with the Freedom Reward Quest again - Similar Threads - Problems Freedom Reward

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. Problem with Xbox Live FREEdom rewards problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with Xbox Live FREEdom rewards problem: Xbox Live Freedom rewards problem: FREE Ride The BEST way to get to know a game? By playing it, of course! Play 3 different Free to Play titles for at least 5 hours EACH to claim your Reward....
  8. A "little" problem with Freedom Rewards again....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    A "little" problem with Freedom Rewards again....: HI again! Can you check my gametimes again for (Roblox - Fallout S. - World of Tanks) ? Please! I´m sure that I played each game for +5hrs... I didn´t obtain the 3 punch in the page (in...
  9. A "little" problem with Freedom Rewards.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    A "little" problem with Freedom Rewards.: I can't see any of the games that I played for 5+ hours. The games are: -Fallout S. -W. of Tanks -Roblox 932a8799-86ca-4312-a888-a0306632e26c
  10. Having a problem my time isnt showing on my goal clock for the freedom rewards play a thon im ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem my time isnt showing on my goal clock for the freedom rewards play a thon im ...: im having a problem with the freedom rewards play a thon my time isnt showing on the goal clock and i have played several hours im tryn to win the tv and xbox one x and i feal like im getting...