problems with saved data - W2k14 Xbox

Discus and support problems with saved data - W2k14 Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son LOVES to play W2k14!! Problem is when he went to log on the other day it said "No data saved" and wouldn't pull up any of his progress. not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hollyhass, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Hollyhass
    Hollyhass Guest

My son LOVES to play W2k14!! Problem is when he went to log on the other day it said "No data saved" and wouldn't pull up any of his progress. not on the device or under cloud memory problems with saved data - W2k14  Xbox :( Needless to say he was REALLY bummed because we had to start
    all over and he lost ALL his achievements (which was a lot). this happened once before on the W'13 game. Both for Xbox 360. Never happened to any other game or any other profile that we have on the Xbox account. Has this happened to anyone else??
    What can we do??

Thanks for any advice you can give!

:)

Hollyhass, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Unable to load saved game.

unable to synch xbox one games and load saved data? is any one else having problems synching

GI JoeSandwich, Jan 2, 2014
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Ark Survival Evolved Game Preview

The reset is required when the data doesn't sync or there are problems with the current saved data. In any event I suggest you to try reset and keep games and apps. Keep in mind you might lose game progress in both events.

M3tal Daz3, Jan 2, 2014
  4. problems with saved data - W2k14 Xbox

Ive never heard of that happening before, the save being deleted yes, but not the achievements being lost like that. unless he played it under another profile and thought it was his.. thats just wierd though.... is it working now?

BigDaddyxBrock, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: