Problems with region transfer

Discus and support Problems with region transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've transferred my account from the United States to Brazil on 30 Dec 2013. I then received an email confirmation stating -- This mail is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by robteix-78D2E409-417C-4378-87F5-236F5EC33BDC, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Problems with region transfer

I've transferred my account from the United States to Brazil on 30 Dec 2013. I then received an email confirmation stating --

I didn't really pay much attention since then. But today I wanted to make a purchase and went to add a new payment option and that's when I noticed that the marketplace seems to still be in the United States.

It looks as though my account is still in the US xbox live. Trying to transfer again now gives me this error message --

Digging thru the website, I finally find something weird(er) in my Microsoft account billing details: it now has a small drop box with two options--US - Personal Account and BR - Personal Account--the BR one has my correct current information while the US
    has my old details. I tried to delete the US one but I could not find anywhere to do that.

Ideas?

:)

robteix-78D2E409-417C-4378-87F5-236F5EC33BDC, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Will my U.S. Xbox 360 Slim work in Brazil?

I am moving to Brazil and I want to bring my Xbox 360 S down with me. Will the Xbox work with a transformer? and Are there region Code problems with Games in Brazil/America? Also will my xbox live account transfer?

xTheHolyGhostx, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Problems with region transfer