problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc

Discus and support problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i redeemed a 330 minecoin giftcard on the microsoft store app that i got from microsoft rewards but it didn't give me any minecoins and this sucks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aidenshea, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Aidenshea
    Aidenshea Guest

i redeemed a 330 minecoin giftcard on the microsoft store app that i got from microsoft rewards but it didn't give me any minecoins and this sucks because i spent a long time saving up the needed points to get it (it was 2500 points),what can i do about this? (this was on pc btw)

:)

Aidenshea, Oct 30, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

3. kyle_m4496 Win User

4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Thanks for confirming. Have you tried restarting your PC and ensuring it has the latest updates?

Additionally, if you have another device running Minecraft, please sign in on that device to see if your Minecoins appear there.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Aidenshea Win User

I haven’t tried restarting my pc but I will do that tomorrow but I have checked my minecoins on my phone and it hasn’t changed
  6. Aidenshea Win User

Yes, the gift card shows up in my accounts order history
Thema:

1. problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc - Similar Threads - problems redeeming minecoins

2. Xbox point redeem problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox point redeem problem: I redeemed 5000 points 3-4 days ago for 500 overwatch 2 coins and i still havent gotten the coins. I was wondering if there was a way i could get the coins in my account?...
  3. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  4. I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...: I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not showing up. What do I do? e34562cd-b187-4b4e-a97f-fa816ff8aada
  5. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  6. I have problem with redeeming my game pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problem with redeeming my game pass code: I need support to redeem the code for my pc f66fe80b-5016-4113-8969-a66eee72ec3b
  7. redeem code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code problem: So I recently gifted my friend the game Five Nights At Freddys 1 he got sent the code from xbox he typed it in many times but the code would never work and he is 101% sure he typed the code in...
  8. Redeeming Minecoin gift card problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Minecoin gift card problem: Hi, My child is set up as family member on my Xbox family account. I bought a Minecoin gift card and want to redeem it on to her account but I only saw an option under my email address so...
  9. Redeem problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem problems: My friend send to me by xbox chat a gift and i use the code to redeem and i got dlc but i can't download the dlc i go to the store and search for dlc but he want me to buy it again...
  10. Xbox redeem problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox redeem problem...: i collected the xbox perks but when i want to redeem them it shows they are already redeemed. If i go in the game i got no loot.... what should i do ? bf230701-f4bd-40e8-816b-19473625b26e