Problems with my rewards account

Discus and support Problems with my rewards account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; just recently bought quite a few games went to check my rewards and come to find out none of my rewards have been accumulated since 2011 when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by EmceeCrack3n, Nov 18, 2016.

1. EmceeCrack3n
    EmceeCrack3n Guest

just recently bought quite a few games went to check my rewards and come to find out none of my rewards have been accumulated since 2011 when I enrolled in the program. Talked to customer support and directed me here. I feel very screwed out a lot of money
    and rewards !!! Please help me

:)

EmceeCrack3n, Nov 18, 2016
  2. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest

Hi RaynMain. We've looked at your account and you are recognized as Gold in the program. You have been receiving 10% payback on your qualifying purchases. Pre-orders do not count towards MyVIP payback. They go towards the Games on Demand Pre-Order punchcard
    or the Early Bird MyChallenge offer that began October 1. We do see that one of your pre-orders didn't get associated with the previous Games on Demand. You will see Credits for that offer by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience.

XBLRewards3, Nov 18, 2016
  3. RaynMain
    RaynMain Guest

I have been having some major problems with my rewards all of a sudden when i have never had any problems before. Suddenly I’m not getting credit for anything I preorder. There’s no check marks on any of the circles when I preordered a couple of the games
    on the list. Now they are just grayed out and say “released”.

More importantly, under my rewards section it says “you are currently getting 5% rewards back cause your a level 5 VIP” then right below it says “you could be getting 10% back if you go gold”. I am a gold member. And before you ask, yes I double checked
    under the manage subscriptions tab and it has me as a CURRENTLY ahold member and says my next charge will be on 10/24/17 and it will renew on 10/24/17.

I checked this because I haven’t had a deposit in what seems like forever. It’s because I only have like 4,000 points, which seemed extremely low considering I peek-order or buy damn near every single big title that gets released.

I’m sorry for the long post, I’m just very frustrated because I am getting the X from Microsoft.com and I want to make sure that I get my reward points from it. It’s literally the only reason I decided to order it from Microsoft directly and not locally
    so I could get it at midnight.

Please help me figure this out. Thanks!

RaynMain, Nov 18, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello EmceeCrack3n,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game
    consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the
    program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you were a zero star member, you did not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards). Since you
    recently reached your first star from your November purchases, you should expect to see payback for those purchases next month. We calculate payback as a monthly whole and place them as pending by the middle of the following month.

XBLRewards8, Nov 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: