Problems with multiplayer connection

Discus and support Problems with multiplayer connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I have had trouble connecting to the BF4 and Ghosts servers lately and I first tested my network connection and it said, "It's all good." Then when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by itz Priime Time, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Problems with multiplayer connection

Hi. I have had trouble connecting to the BF4 and Ghosts servers lately and I first tested my network connection and it said, "It's all good." Then when I test my multiplayer connection, it says, "We're not sure what's wrong." It gives an error code of
    0x40000000000 and I tried to look that up and it says that code doesn't exist. What am I supposed to do? What's going on?

:)

itz Priime Time, Jan 26, 2014
  2. vxCHIEFxv
    vxCHIEFxv Guest
    problems with multiplayer connection

hey guys hoping someone can help me, im having problems with multiplayer connections, keep getting disconnected from titanfall and call of duty. ive checked my netork connection and my nat type is open im running on the correct mb. anyway ive checked multiplayer
    connecion and it keeps saying it cannot get a teredo ip address, ive tried the solutions from xbox support and still not working. and yes ive pulled back triggers and bumpers to get a detailed stats of my connection and whatever. someone please help me

vxCHIEFxv, Jan 26, 2014
  3. It WILL NOT let me connect to online servers.

I just ran the Multiplayer test and it said there are no problems with your connection to multiplayer.

iLLusionxGape69, Jan 26, 2014
  4. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

That code is the all is well code. It means nothing is wrong. How is your console connected to the internet? What brand of router do you have? Who is your ISP?

XBR Poseidon, Jan 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: