Problems with Mixer UI?

Discus and support Problems with Mixer UI? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not 100% sure this is an Insiders thing or not, but figured I'd start here first. For the past couple of days if I try to watch a stream on Mixer I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dragonchasers, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Problems with Mixer UI?

I'm not 100% sure this is an Insiders thing or not, but figured I'd start here first. For the past couple of days if I try to watch a stream on Mixer I get a new UI. It has no chat panel, no indication of your account level or sparks or anything. There's no MixPlay button, no way to spend sparks. Basically it is locked in Full Screen mode, I guess is the easiest way to describe it.

Chat messages appear in pop-up windows, then vanish. There's no way to look at chat history. If I want to send a chat, I get a window with virtual keyboard in the middle of the screen.

Rebooting the Xbox seems to restore the old Mixer UI...for a while. Then (and I'm not sure what is causing this) it reverts to this new full screen UI. It's like they've removed all the social aspects of Mixer.

Anyone know if this is a bug or intended or if it's even related to the Insider program? (I am in, I believe, Beta ring)

submitted by /u/dragonchasers
    [link] [comments]

/u/dragonchasers, Sep 1, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Problems with Mixer UI?