Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX

Discus and support Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I bought GamePass Ultimate to play xbox games on m Samsung QE43Q65 TV. When I open Xbox App on TV and try to login I see prompt to open... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zbigniew Kondolewicz, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX

Hi.

I bought GamePass Ultimate to play xbox games on m Samsung QE43Q65 TV. When I open Xbox App on TV and try to login I see prompt to open www.xbox.com/tvsetup and put there 8-sign code. I do as said. I can see that Im logged on Microsoft account on browser on PC, but TV still shows login prompt. Nothing changes.

I tried to run www.xbox.com/tvsetup on iPhone / Mac (Chrome/ Safari) etc. still same effect. Seems like its Xbox TV app problem.

Any ideas?

:)

Zbigniew Kondolewicz, Dec 25, 2023
  2. adamrsocal Win User

Massive Atmos Audio Delay On Xbox One X

I am having the same problem. I just bought the Samsung Q70T TV and Samsung soundbar Q70, i thought it might be my soundbar that was the problem but it sounds like its either the Dolby access software or hate to say our Samsung TV???

I have a new Xbox One S.

As I continue to troubleshoot this problem I will check back on this post.
  3. Lord C Vandingo Win User

Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and the Samsung HW-N950

Its problems with Atmos on home theatre that is the problem not headphones.

The Xbox doesn't seem to recognise the soundbar's (Samsung HW-N950) Atmos capability when plugged into my TV (Samsung 65' Q9FN)
  4. kumla-749B4911-4576- Win User

lip sync issue

I have tested with another TV (Samsung LCD TV) and then it was no problem at all. But when I have my new Philips LED TV phf6158 so it will not always be in sync. Though everything else I plug in (dvd wiiU) Philips TV work fine. But as I said on the Samsung
    TV is my Xbox in perfect sync
  5. Wolverine Win User

XBOX One and Samsung Smart TV

The wired or wireless connection is handled through your router, not the Samsung Smart TV. Samsung Smart TV has nothing to do with Xbox One. Connect the Xbox One directly to your wireless or wired router, not your Samsung Smart TV.
  6. HaoWang23rpi Win User

Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

it only happens to the Xbox X series + Samsung TV. I have Xbox one and a sony TV as well. I tried Xbox X series + Sony TV and Xbox one + Samsung TV. both work...
Thema:

Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX

1. Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX - Similar Threads - Problems logging Samsung

2. Problem with logging into the Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with logging into the Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with logging into the Xbox system. When I log in, it shows up like in the picture. I reset it all but it still shows up like this. Please help me TT...
  3. I have a problem with logging into microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem with logging into microsoft: So, many years ago (i was a kid probably 9 or 10) i created a microsoft account to get minecraft. Of course i was unable to as no one gave me money so i never used the microsoft account since. now...
  4. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  5. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  6. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc
  7. minecraft/Microsoft log in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft/Microsoft log in problem: so ive been playing minecraft bedrock edition on ps4-5 and ive always had a problem with signing into my Microsoft account. every time i try to fix this problem im met with a pop up saying please...
  8. Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...: I wanna log into online in skate 3 47ed495d-f23b-4771-87e8-08ead558d524
  9. Hello, I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account: I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account, when I log in, the xbox icon appears and says: Failed to log in to xbox live an error occurred, try again later (0x89235107). I've...
  10. Logging in problem in Grounded

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging in problem in Grounded: hello! I cant log into my xbox account in Grounded. I put my log in info, then my account appears, i click "sign in", after that i click "lets go" and at this point it makes me Do it all over...