problems with live account

Discus and support problems with live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my account with which I buy a game in xbox live (xbopx on) I deleted and I can not access my game because the account that was deleted was with which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DenotiveSugar6, Oct 12, 2017.

1. problems with live account

my account with which I buy a game in xbox live (xbopx on)

I deleted and I can not access my game because the account that was deleted was with which the game was purchased

HELP ME PLEASE

IT IS URGENT

:)

DenotiveSugar6, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Antal Bae
    Antal Bae Guest
    Problems with LIVE accounts.

Also, when I try to activate this account as free one without using X-Box (on site), I get the error with further info:

date: 03.05.2012 15:00:55

code: 31775270C86E02B

s: RZCQ5XF07VBUJ4UMHn0ZPA==

id: 895f49db-0a2c-451c-a5d9-3970ff7dd8a3

req: 1d7a3f96-88e8-44ef-9106-23314420facf

Antal Bae, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Antal Bae
    Antal Bae Guest

Good day.

I have two Live accounts and.. I have troubles with both of them.

I have two accounts on my XBox - one of them was linked to XBox Live, the second one wasn't (this may sound strange, but there were reasons for it some time ago).

1. Recently I bought NOKIA LUMIA 800, which has WP7 and, since I wanted to use it to its full power, I had to log in with my WLID. But I screwed up: I wanted to clean up some trash with my e-mails and tried to change my ID (via Windows Live) to the currently
    used mail [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR WLID]. And I changed it to...[REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR WLID]. So now I can't change it back because of "1 change per 6 months" limitation, and the tech support of answers.microsoft.com
    doen't seem to respond. Since WLID is connected to my X-Box Live account, I thought that maybe you can help me in some way (I created e-mail box with my "wrong" e-mail so I can prove both of them are mine), because the only way to change the WILD on WP7 (if
    I wait 6 months and then change my ID to the right one) now is to hard reset the phone, the thing I won't like to do.

2. When I screwed with the first account, I remembered the second one on my XBox that wasn't linked with XBox Live. I tried to Recover the gamertag I'm writing from and to link it with my account, but had "Sorry. XBox Live profiles can't be downloaded right
    now. Try again later" message and 8016CE52 error code.

Can you help me with at least one tag?

Sincerely yours, Antony.

Antal Bae, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there Antal! I understand you are having some trouble with your accounts, WLIDs, and your WP7 device. If I understand correctly, you tried to attach one of these accounts to your phone, but spelled the WLID incorrectly, correct? If this is the case,
    you should be able to simply reset the phone to default and enter in the proper WLID.

Or, did you change the WLID of one of these profiles to a misspelled version of the email address? If this is the case, you'd have to wait 30 days to change the WLID again. This can be done on the console, and we have a guide to help you out with that here
    (forums.xbox.com/.../153168.aspx).

If I'm way off here, and you're experiencing something else entirely, please post back and let me know. In the future, please use example email addresses, like "WLID1" and "WLID2" or something similar. Thank you!
  5. VernierSlake Win User

Live Account Problem

You need to recover your account to your console first. Go to My Xbox > Avatar box > scroll right > recover account > follow instructions > you're good to go.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Problem With Live Account?

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Xbox Gamer and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

It's the website. I tried to log in with 2 different accounts in 2 different browsers and even in anonymous mode. It could be a temporary problem.
  7. Antal Bae Win User

Also, when I try to activate this account as free one without using X-Box (on site), I get the error with further info:

date: 03.05.2012 15:00:55

code: 31775270C86E02B

s: RZCQ5XF07VBUJ4UMHn0ZPA==

id: 895f49db-0a2c-451c-a5d9-3970ff7dd8a3

req: 1d7a3f96-88e8-44ef-9106-23314420facf
  8. SammyVS Win User

Problem With Live Account?

I appreciate your time, mate. Thank you very much and take care!
Thema:

problems with live account

1. problems with live account - Similar Threads - problems live account

2. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  3. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  4. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?): I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player...
  5. Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360: Hiyer guys, i just need a basic live account for getting the up to date game patches and suchlike. Cannot see where to do it. When making an account there’s just the options for what avatar thing...
  6. Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com: My Xbox told me to fix it on here and come back 847d644c-bfd5-49d9-85b0-d4ef3ffea14b
  7. Xbox Live Account authorization problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Account authorization problem.: I have been trying so long to authorize several games/applications to my Xbox Live and Microsoft account, there is no problem in Microsoft account except Xbox Live account, whenever i try to...
  8. problem with signing xbox live account in forza horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem with signing xbox live account in forza horizon 4: Hello every one I recently purchase forza horizon 4 in steam store , but when i launch the game it require sign in again . so I sign in , but it require to specify an email address as an alias...
  9. Xbox Live Account Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account Problem: I am currently facing an issue regarding the Xbox Live sign in on Forza street Support. I have lost almost 5000 gold due to a glitch in the game. When I am trying to login on the portal it is...
  10. Problem With Live Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem With Live Account?: Hello, So I'm trying to log into the forums for Gears Of War and it coincidently gave me this message right after I changed my pfp (had logged out and tried to go back in so the picture would be...