Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S

Discus and support Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys. Please help me find out, if my Xbox Series S broken or not? Perhaps the GPU is damaged or it's just graphical glitches in games. So far, I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kirtes, Jan 17, 2024.

1. /u/Kirtes
    /u/Kirtes Guest

Hi guys.

Please help me find out, if my Xbox Series S broken or not? Perhaps the GPU is damaged or it's just graphical glitches in games. So far, I have found these glitches in the Division 2 game, there are a lot of them in it and a little bit in Cyberpunk 2077. I changed the hdml cable to another one, and I also reset the console settings. If anyone has these games, please check for yourself, do you have such texture glitches, graphics glitches in games?

On the first video of the Divisions 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zKOTRJzn50 glitches on

00:18

00:23

01:08

01:42

On the Cyberpunk 2077 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imF2DrkElMQ glitch on

00:18

glitch on the glass

submitted by /u/Kirtes
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kirtes, Jan 17, 2024
  2. RichardMattisson Win User

Xbox Series X - Texture Pop-in in most games and sub-par texture rendering

Yes, I would like to be helped, thanks!

My problem is similar to this thread: https://www.avforums.com/threads/xbox-series-x-weird-graphical-glitches.2338209/
  3. disney1983 Win User

Mw2 graphics bug Xbox series x

I’ve reported the problem , sadly mines completely unplayable, can’t manage one game without graphical glitches , then it crashes the game completely, had to go back to my old one S instead of enjoying it on my series x, hope this problems going to get resolved soon for all the ppl that can’t play there console and game as intended
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Lag and stutter issues

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing lag and frame rate issues on your Xbox Series S. Here are some possible solutions you could try:

Switch to a different graphics mode: Next-generation games typically offer two graphics modes: one for a higher resolution and one for a higher frame rate. Try switching to another graphics mode and see if that helps.

Restart the Xbox Series S: As with most electronic devices, a simple restart may be the easiest solution; restart the console to see if that helps.

Make sure the Xbox Series S is adequately cooled: Both Xbox Series X and Series S consoles use fans to keep the consoles cool. A hot console may underperform, so you need to make sure there are no heat issues.

Free up space on the Xbox Series S SSD: SSDs perform best when there is 10-20% free space as a general rule. If the Xbox Series S SSD is too full, it might be a good idea to uninstall some games.

Check your monitor or TV: A possible FPS drop and lag issue on the Xbox Series X|S might not involve the console at all. If you see low FPS with all games, the problem could be with your TV; Connect the console to another TV or monitor and see if the problem persists.

Check if the FPS loss and lag on the Xbox Series X|S occurs with other games: Not all games are programmed the same. If the problem occurs with only one game, it could be due to one or more problems with that game.
  5. Olcay95 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

Most of games are great on Series S, speacially optimisated ones for S|X

But FIFA 22 is a big problem because I bought the Series S speacially for FIFA but the game looks like from Xbox 360....

We need your support, I hope they will fix this awful / pixelated graphics

Many thanks
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

AC Valhalla graphics

Hi,

A common problem when running newer games on such older hardware like the original Xbox One and Xbox One S. The Xbox One lacks the processing and graphics power of the Series X and S consoles. I'm afraid there isn't anything you can do to improve things
    on your Xbox One. You'll need a Series X or S to get a better visual experience.

Luckily if or when you buy a Series X or S, your game will be updated to the Series version for free.
Thema:

1. Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - Problems graphics glitches

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. my game is not opening and saying graphics problem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    my game is not opening and saying graphics problem.: The game is not starting when I am clicking enter and saying that it is a graphics problem. (How should I solve it ) 09d1375c-42a9-4d72-af9f-5cd5f17102b9
  4. Solitare Collection - Graphics problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitare Collection - Graphics problem: There is a problem with the Graphics, more often than not, therefore the game is unplayable. I would like to subscribe to this game, but not until these problems are sorted with the Graphics....
  5. MSFS bing data world graphics Terrain level problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS bing data world graphics Terrain level problem: In microsoft flight simulator, when "bing data world graphics" is in the "on" position in the settings, terrain level of detail is completely distorted, when it is "off", TLOD is fixed, but in...
  6. War Thunder graphic problem in Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War Thunder graphic problem in Xbox One S: Hi, i play War Thunder on Xbox One S graphics and textures are really bad trees and buildings are pixelated i don't know what to do and i don't know what the problem is. Please someone help me to...
  7. I have a problem on my xbox one s, The graphic looks blurry from playing games to the homepage.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem on my xbox one s, The graphic looks blurry from playing games to the homepage.: I would like somone to help me with this problem. 3c9cc9fa-c3b4-4c72-9742-6a4b3adb40d6
  8. Fortnite graphic problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite graphic problem: hi, my Fortnite game freezes up or not loads and if loads then the buildings are plain and character/skin is not able to be seen on my screen but my friends can see me?? Help...
  9. Graphic problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphic problem: hello, have recently this problem [img] 241ad59a-a9cd-424c-992c-fd4dd9f6436d
  10. graphic problem in team selection and in the foreground

in XBoX Games and Apps
    graphic problem in team selection and in the foreground: I experienced an issue in the selection of the teams on both demo of the full game, the selection teams players see themselves as pixel effect while during the game this effect occurs only in...