Problems with Gold

Discus and support Problems with Gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good night. I am currently experiencing problems with my Xbox because I can not play online. I get a message that I must acquire the membership but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlitoRuless, Sep 1, 2018.

1. AlitoRuless
    AlitoRuless Guest

Problems with Gold

Good night. I am currently experiencing problems with my Xbox because I can not play online. I get a message that I must acquire the membership but
    I already have one that expires on 05/21/2019. I do not know if it's a server problem or something happened with my account, I hope you can help me. Thank you!

:)

AlitoRuless, Sep 1, 2018
  2. Problems with Gold

I bougth today a Gift Card Member Gold and in the time of putting the code I said that it had already been exchanged. is a 3 month card.

BebeChucho790, Sep 1, 2018
  3. VenominuzZ
    VenominuzZ Guest
    Problems with Gold.

Hello,i need immediately help.Today i buyed a new Xbox One S.Microsoft give me 3 Months Gold for free.I tought i was lucky but then when my Friend invited me to a party it says that i dont have gold and that i need to buy it.But i can play online games and
    download the free Xbox Live Gold games.Thanks for helping.With many greetings your .

Ps:The Name of the account with this problem is:TSFD MisterAG

VenominuzZ, Sep 1, 2018
  4. Mash1997
    Mash1997 Guest

Problems with Gold

It could be a server fault or it could be enforcement against your account, or none of the above. I would say contact Xbox Support directly through Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support, they will help you get your membership back on track. On the Xbox Live Service
    Status there is limited functionality of Purchases and Content Usage, so that could be a contributing factor.

Mash1997, Sep 1, 2018
  5. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
    JhonSnow777, Sep 1, 2018
  6. I thought I was alone with this issue. I was going to be pissed cause the 12 month membership (the one I have) is expensive and mine is only 5 months through

TiptopLlama3201, Sep 1, 2018
  7. PennJ043
    PennJ043 Guest
    Did anybody else notice that the Xbox Status page says June 22nd, 2018?

PennJ043, Sep 1, 2018
  8. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

Problems with Gold

Lol, yes.

Problems with Gold [​IMG]

brandiesel1, Sep 1, 2018
  9. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
    Wow great poin i didn´t noticed this.

JhonSnow777, Sep 3, 2018
  10. Im having the same problem. I have live until june of next year and it keeps telling me to buy live. I was playing online this morning and I come home and now this ish!!!!! Im not buying a new console!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sure thats where all this is leading
    us too.

ShellBullet67, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Problems with Gold