Problems with getting Gamerscore

Discus and support Problems with getting Gamerscore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my Gamertag is . And i got a gaming time of 24hrs on Forza Horizon 3. But i got 0 Archivements. I tried to earn Gamerscore on another game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RICKRAFF030, Oct 24, 2016.

1. RICKRAFF030
    RICKRAFF030 Guest

Hello, my Gamertag is .

And i got a gaming time of 24hrs on Forza Horizon 3.

But i got 0 Archivements.

I tried to earn Gamerscore on another game and THAT worked.

After this i went back to Horizon 3 and drove around. From now i was also able to earn my archivments on Horizon 3. But it is like i just started playing that game. I'm getting archivements that you normally just can get by getting other archivements.

I'm missing all these archivments. --- Welcome to Your Horizon, You're the Boss, One Of Us, Stay On Target, "Do you even... oh, you do", You're Hired!, You're Fired!, Racer's Paradise, Tonight We RideTonight We Ride, The Architect, I'll Just Take This Now,
    Drive to the Music You Love, This My Jam, Auction Fever, Underdog---

I'm level 40 on the game and i dont even got the first archivment for the first race!!!

I hope you can help me.

Greetings

Rick

:)

RICKRAFF030, Oct 24, 2016
  2. Opscurus
    Opscurus Guest
    Problems with my Gamerscore

So yesterday I went to a friend's house and I brought my gamertag as well on a Memory Unit(2 GB USB Drive). Anyways today I was playing on my account, at my house, when I accidentally pulled out my USB instead of pulling out my Turtle Beach XP500 cord.
    Back to the point. Anyways we I plugged it back in, it showed I had no friend, 0 gamerscore, and 0 messages. So I decided to recover my gamertag and see if that you would fix it. Before I go any further let me say something else. A while back, perhaps 1-2
    years ago I had my gamerscore reset for modifying it. I'm okay with that, but you'll see how that coorelate's to my story in a second or two. Okay anyways after I recovered my gamertag it showed I had 96,270 gamerscore, instead of my usual 3,865 something.
    Now I'm not sure if this is a server-side thing or a client-side thing. My friend said it showed the usual 3,865. So any support would be appreciated.

Opscurus, Oct 24, 2016
  3. Problems with my Gamerscore

Ahh yes, this a new glitch that has happened ever since the new dashboard update. Don't worry like I said it's only a glitch, and its not your actual gamerscore, to get rid of it, just earn an achievement and it will go back to what it should be Problems with getting Gamerscore :).

Peace and Hate, Oct 24, 2016
  4. sean8771 Win User

Keep getting spam messages and friend requests

I am having the same problem getting a lot of spam from people with no gamerscore
  5. H0MEIMPR0VEMENT Win User

Achievement leaderboards not updating

I have the same problem, too. The achievements don't get added to the Gamerscore Leaderboard or Feed.
  6. MDNTSHIFT Win User

Gammer Score not updating

I have the same problem. I unlock an achievement, gamerscore will update on console, then sometime later my gamerscore goes back to what I had a few days ago. Checked on Xbox. com and my score was correct. Have done all the suggested fixes but nothing
    works. Getting really aggravated with this. Tired of watching my gamerscore go backwards. Has to be a problem with Xbox live. Instead of coming out with a new console in a couple years, how about getting this one to work right?
  7. Dannmann188 Win User

Able to sign on to live but gold is gone...

What a joke. getting the same problem....

100,000 Gamerscore and 6 years of live and I cant even access youtube!!!!!
  8. Math Champion Win User

My Gamerscore on Xbox.com is Inaccurate

I am having the same problems. My gamerscore on console is 6175 but gamerscore on site is 6100. Seems like server is having problems and not updating.
Thema:

1. Problems with getting Gamerscore - Similar Threads - Problems getting Gamerscore

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  4. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  5. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  6. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...
  7. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  8. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...
  9. Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.: I look on my xbox account and it said i have 0 out of 0. I am confused as to what I am missing in order to unlock these. 9addd937-7556-43f9-9714-539e5dcbcf55
  10. error message there was a problem getting your captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error message there was a problem getting your captures: I get a message that I have taken a capture with xbox app, but then when I try to view the captures, I get this message "there was a problem getting your captures"...