Problems with Gaming on xlive

Discus and support Problems with Gaming on xlive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i Check The Xbox.com/Status Site it tells me that the Online Gaming on My Xbox360 with other xlive Gamers has Problems and it is not Working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HFD Dr Instabil, May 21, 2015.

1. Problems with Gaming on xlive

when i Check The Xbox.com/Status Site it tells me that the Online Gaming on My Xbox360 with other xlive Gamers has Problems and it is not Working probably! This is going on noW Since days so when will there finally be a Solution! As im sure it has nothing
    to do with my inet as call of Duty,battlefield 4 work without Problems, also the status for my xone Multiplayer/Network Connection Runs without a Problem right Now!

:)

HFD Dr Instabil, May 21, 2015
  2. Connection Problems with xlive

But before i Can finaly say that xlive is really Working as it should i will Test it over The Weekend! And My Xbox360 has still the problem,which is told me by the Xbox.com/Status Site,Social and Gaming expierence on xlive are Not fully functional ! So i
    Hope that soon These problems will be solved as we pay for xlive and every Day iam not able to play proberbly is a day i pay for a Service which is not Provided to me!

HFD Dr Instabil, May 21, 2015
  3. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest
    Connection Problems with xlive

To take a screenshot, either say "Xbox, take a screenshot", if you have Kinect.

Or, double tap the Home button and press Y.

Alternatively, you can take a picture with a phone or camera, and upload it to imgur.com and share the link here.

TheJackah, May 21, 2015
  4. Problems with Gaming on xlive

Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see any connection issues. The alert that is up on the
    Xbox Live Status is for an issue with Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare crashing during multiplayer. If you are experiencing issues with your connection in general (not related to the service alert), please
    post back with what exactly you are running into and the following:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many consoles do you have connected to this router?

Wired or wireless (for each console):

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

Once I have that information, we'll be able to look into what you're running into and see if we can get it sorted.

HappyG v2 - I am sorry to see you are also having issues. In order to get you individual support, please post up a new thread detailing the above information. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, May 22, 2015
  5. scotwolf2
    scotwolf2 Guest
    Same problem here since Sunday, only on the 360 and only for online multiplayer, I can connect to live ok and play single player, we have been trying as a group for several days now and nothing works.

We've all rebooted, reset, made sure ports open and everyone's connection is ok its the online MP where there is a problem.

Xbox one has no problems

scotwolf2, May 22, 2015
  6. Hey there, scotwolf2! As I have stated, the only online multiplayer issues we are aware of and actively investigating with our partners is related to COD: Advanced Warfare. If you are running into issues with other multiplayer features, please post up a
    new thread detailing what you're running into, the items I've listed in bold above, and the troubleshooting you've completed. This way we can get you some individual support. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, May 25, 2015
  7. cant sign on to live at all????

x6aryThe6reatx, May 27, 2015
  8. taidara
    taidara Guest

@x6aryThe6reatx - Please go ahead and start a new thread with a detailed description of your situation, along with any error code you're getting and any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far.

Thanks in advance!

taidara, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: