Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased

Discus and support Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i upgraded my pc including new ssd with fresh windows install and went into microsoft devices and removed my old pc and when i purchased forza 5 i was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chimmy36, Jul 30, 2023.

1. Chimmy36
    Chimmy36 Guest

i upgraded my pc including new ssd with fresh windows install and went into microsoft devices and removed my old pc and when i purchased forza 5 i was not able to download the game along with any game i have access to through game pass all i get is a download error code: 0x80070002

:)

Chimmy36, Jul 30, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with installing games on your PC.

Try the solutions provided on this link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox One Game pass Ultimate VS Xbox 360 Live desatualizada

Gamepass has always been an xbox one feature only

Any games with gold or purchased seperately is a seperatr download

you can only get games from gamepass within the xbox one as it still requires the gamepass app

If you make the purchase the game or games with gold then you still get to keep them
  4. ngocphi Win User

Renew game pass for an owned game?

When you say bought did you mean download with gamepass?

Yes any game downloaded but NOT paid with gamepass goes away with gamepass
  5. Giox ✔ Win User

Microsoft flight simulator doesn't run since i connected my xbox series S online

Have you purchased the game or have Game Pass?
    I had gamepass, not anymore since long time

So I downloaded it with gamepass but I could use it offline without gamepass
  6. bowski477 Win User

If I bought game pass will I get free games

If you purchase Gamepass you will have access to download and play any of the titles in the gamepass library while you are a subscriber. If you cancel or let the subscription expire, you will lose access to those games. You will not own them.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-game-pass/games
Thema:

1. Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased - Similar Threads - Problems downloading game

2. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  3. Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.: Good afternoon guys, I have a Xbox Series S and I'm having trouble downloading and launching games and apps, coincidentally, I think it all started after this last update of the system in October,...
  4. Having problem in downloading games in subscription [Pc Game Pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problem in downloading games in subscription [Pc Game Pass]: I have bought your subscription for ease yet it is not working properly. Whenever I download any game, such as Forza Horizon 4 or 5, I get notified to update it but then it starts to install the...
  5. "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store: [img] im literally connected to the internet, what the hell is this error e036d888-784d-4466-8e8a-cccfb535c3e7
  6. I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please...
  7. Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game: I have a problem with Football Manager 2023, i was playing it on my laptop normally and lately decided to download it to my PC, I have the game on Microsoft Gamepass, so i downloaded it and click...
  8. Game pass games download problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games download problem.: Hello. I have game pass Ultimate. I can download and play games on PC, but have a problem with downloading of Bethesda games. Dishonored®: Death of the Outsider™ (PC) DEATHLOOP Prey All of...
  9. Newbie game code download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newbie game code download problem: So, my wife naively just bought an Xbox game from Amazon.co.uk for our granddaughter's birthday. Part of the process stated that she needed to create a Microsoft acc in order to receive the...
  10. Game download problem (on beta 2210.220920.2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Game download problem (on beta 2210.220920.2200): Hello, Since the last update I have some problem for downloading the games I am purchasing. That it starts and after five seconds it stopped or queued. I have not any problem with apps...