Problems with download call of duty ghost on xbox one

Discus and support Problems with download call of duty ghost on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I installed call of duty ghosts to my xbox one by buying the game on the marketplace. However, every time i play the game in doesn't make it past the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BillyMaze555, Feb 1, 2014.

1. BillyMaze555
    BillyMaze555 Guest

I installed call of duty ghosts to my xbox one by buying the game on the marketplace. However, every time i play the game in doesn't make it past the first screen it just goes black and stays that way. I already uninstalled and re-installed multiple times.
    Im going to be pissed if i wasted money of the game and cant play it.

:)

BillyMaze555, Feb 1, 2014
  2. Misfit Aloha
    Misfit Aloha Guest
    download history

Does anyone know how to re-download pre-order content for call of duty ghost and also has anyone received problems with the season pass on the Xbox one I downloaded it today and for some reason I can't get the bonus content that comes with it

Misfit Aloha, Feb 1, 2014
  3. artful c0dger, Feb 1, 2014
  4. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

Hi, give this a try please, the Xbox One will need to be powered up.

-

Remove any disc from the disc drive. Press and hold the xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, the console will power off, remove the power cable from the console, wait 30 seconds and then reconnect the power cable, power on your xbox one using the xbox
    button on the console, power up your controller then try your game please

EggsBoxJuan, Feb 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: