Problems with chat messages on Xbos Series X

Discus and support Problems with chat messages on Xbos Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello the following problem.I am in the Insider Program and since the last software I can no longer access all chat messages on the Series X. Are there... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/torsten3945, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Problems with chat messages on Xbos Series X

Hello the following problem.I am in the Insider Program and since the last software I can no longer access all chat messages on the Series X. Are there any problems or is it due to something else? And how can I fix the problem? Mac address was deleted, account removed and re-logged in, unfortunately did not help

submitted by /u/torsten3945
    [link] [comments]

/u/torsten3945, Aug 19, 2023
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Xbos series x

Hello there @albertikinbajo delgado, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. The crashing or freezing of a certain game/apps is generally related to the network which is why I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and perform a quick power cycle:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed, here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the previous link weren't helpful, I have another link for you that could help you take care of the situation! Here is another and a more narrow link related specifically to game crash, and game freeze related issues:

The link: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. nickko49 Win User

I have an Xbox One S. I'm trying to download Starfield Standard Ed. And I keep getting "not compatible devices".

i have the same problem on my Xbox One X (2020) with a strange message "sorry, not compatible devices, try on %2 xbox serie X|S"

(what is %2 ???)
  4. cpt sheridan Win User

Forza Horizon 4 won't connect to online session, but does connect to The Trial and Playground games

I don't know if these server problems are related to the updates they do for the game.

I remember not long after I installed the game on my Xbox series x last year it received an update a day or 2 later and I started getting a server error message on my Xbox series x yet on my Xbox one x the game played fine without an error message.
  5. FITSMAN PWR GRC Win User

Audio messages(I can't hear them when run games)

When i talk audio message i mean AUDIO MESSAGE NOT PARTY CHAT.

Party chat is not message.

And when i power on my console series x and previews xbox consoles(For example xbox one s) when i am at menu the audio messages work fine i can hear them normally but when i run any game(EXCEPT FOTZA HORIZON 5) any audio message send or receive i CAN'T listen it.
  6. JaredRangel Win User

Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

Ok I have both versions of GTA downloaded on my series x the Xbox one version works fine on the series x I then downloaded the series s/x version on the series x I then launched the game and it gives the error message
Thema:

Problems with chat messages on Xbos Series X

1. Problems with chat messages on Xbos Series X - Similar Threads - Problems chat messages

2. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  3. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  4. problem with party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    problem with party chat: when i try to switch back to party chat, it just wont let me, even if i restart my xbox and my internet connection. idk what to do next, i tried switching my account to try on other one and it...
  5. Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems: I was talking to my friend yesterday and it was going great. There was an orange warning sign in the party, but I thought nothing of it. Suddenly, my microphone cut out for some time, then went...
  6. I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...: Is there a setting to activate and deactivate party chat text chat to show up on your screen? Because it no longer does that for me. 72daa0c9-c1bb-4e37-8c31-8630f0786e53
  7. Xbox party chat on PC problems, game chat only?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party chat on PC problems, game chat only?: New to PC so I apologize if it’s a dumb question. The last few days when I join an Xbox party through the Xbox app on my PC, I can hear everyone talking but they can’t hear me. The ONLY time they...
  8. Problem with Xbox Messaging/Chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with Xbox Messaging/Chat: Hello! It would be great if someone could help me out with this- I’m having an issue with Xbox Chat, I use the mobile app to talk, and now it’s not letting me send messages or receive messages at...
  9. Mic problems on Xbox 360 chats.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic problems on Xbox 360 chats.: Asked a bit ago, mic works on the Xbox one chats perfectly fine, the MOMENT it tries to work on Xbox 360, nothing. I can hear my games and other people talking but it doesn't pick up my own...
  10. Xbox cloud gaming cross-console chat problems Macbook to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming cross-console chat problems Macbook to Xbox One: I'm playing Fortnite on a MacBook air via xbox cloud gaming. The people in my party are using a console and I can't hear them. When the game starts, I get an error message from Fortnite saying my...