Problems with bingo

Discus and support Problems with bingo in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't understand why I am able to receive my daily rewards and play bingo while I have been unable to receive free tickets and coins for over a week.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bubblebut144, Aug 2, 2018.

1. bubblebut144
    bubblebut144 Guest

Problems with bingo

I don't understand why I am able to receive my daily rewards and play bingo while I have been unable to receive free tickets and coins for over a week. Now I'm not seeing anything coming thru on social where I used to receive freebies from others. I keep
    getting the error ...cannot connect with server; try again later...yet I am able to play bingo! Really?

:)

bubblebut144, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Sorm77

There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support.

InjuringGuide87, Aug 2, 2018
  3. There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo,

There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page. Getting this message each time I go into Bingo.

WardedImp538311, Aug 2, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

Problems with bingo

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Problems with bingo