Problems with Avatar app and One Drive

Discus and support Problems with Avatar app and One Drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The One Drive app has been removed and it's not on the Xbox appstore. With that said, when I try to save a picture from my avatar, the avatar app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rekiem667, Dec 29, 2023.

1. rekiem667
    rekiem667 Guest

The One Drive app has been removed and it's not on the Xbox appstore. With that said, when I try to save a picture from my avatar, the avatar app crashes since it only can save to One Drive or upload to Twitter (tried to upload to twitter too and doesn't work). So I can't save any picture of my Xbox avatar now.

One solution could be just re add the One Drive app to the store or just add a "save locally" button. I'm not an engineer or software dev and I can figure out simple solutions.

:)

rekiem667, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Rekiem667, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

The OneDrive app is no more on Xbox consoles.

Instead, it's seamlessly integrated into your personal console's OneDrive for easy uploading.

Your recorded files should sync automatically. Have you checked your One Drive folder online to make sure your avatar pic is there?
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Please, try saving a screenshot and check your OneDrive to find it, so we can test if the upload is working.
  5. rekiem667 Win User

nevermind, xbox systems are broken and staff seems to not care enough to fix it, just searched about it in this same forums and tons of people experience problems with avatar app crashing... you can close the question, thanks for your time.
  6. rekiem667 Win User

took a screenshot of a game and tried to upload to onedrive, it loaded but when I checked the onedrive folder there was nothing new.
Thema:

1. Problems with Avatar app and One Drive - Similar Threads - Problems Avatar app

2. Xbox One/Series Avatar on Windows 10 Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One/Series Avatar on Windows 10 Problem: Hello, I recently migrated from Xbox One X to PC, and also bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and just went to check out my Xbox profile, and my Xbox Avatar can't seem to show/load. I can see my Xbox...
  3. Xbox 360 account problem , changing password and avatar does nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 account problem , changing password and avatar does nothing: Im try to connect on my xbox live account on xbox 360 and i have this error : 8015190A . They said on the pop-up go to account.live.com to resolve the problem i go there and all is normal on my...
  4. Looks like the xbox Avatar Editor and Xbox Report a problem is bugged.

in XboX Insiders
    Looks like the xbox Avatar Editor and Xbox Report a problem is bugged.: Just updated to the newest delta version os build and looks like the Xbox report a problem and the Xbox avatar editor doesn't show the logos just a blank logo. submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX...
  5. Xbox One Avatar Editor - "We can't load your Avatar" a problem occurred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Avatar Editor - "We can't load your Avatar" a problem occurred: Hi Everybody, I am having this problem for months now. Xbox up to date, Avatar Editor App up to date. Several tickets to Support Team, but I'm still stuck. No luck. When I start the Xbox One...
  6. Smite x Avatar Perk Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Smite x Avatar Perk Problem: I got the perk from the gamepass, never got it in-game, whats the problem? 1a1b2b2a-82fe-4888-a16b-5a56ba36c9ec
  7. Hardrive and Avatar Problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardrive and Avatar Problem...: Why I can’t customize my avatar in my Xbox 360? And also when i turn on my console its too long to get to my home screen, then my hard drive says its unformatted, but when i format it ITS STILL...
  8. Xbox Orignal Avatar problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Orignal Avatar problem: Anytime I try to load up my old avatar it tells me "We couldn't load your Xbox Original Avatar." and its been telling me this since the update for the new Avatars have came out in October. Please...
  9. Avatar App Problem/glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar App Problem/glitch: I recently ran into a problem where I can not access any of the Avatar items that I earned as an award from games in the app, like my Marcus Doo Rag from Gears of War 3 or my Shark Hoodie from...
  10. Problem with Xbox Avatar app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox Avatar app...: Alright, so I unlocked a ton of avatar awards on my Xbox 360, and I customized my avatar on my Xbox 360. Then, I went on my Xbox One to the Xbox Avatars app, and the avatar was completely...