Problems with a projector setup

Discus and support Problems with a projector setup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been using a projector setup for almost 3 years now, and only have been experiencing issues like this recently. It says that my controller is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grayson Cady, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Grayson Cady
    Grayson Cady Guest

I've been using a projector setup for almost 3 years now, and only have been experiencing issues like this recently. It says that my controller is disconnected, my controllers light stays on, blinks 4 times and then reconnects. I've replaced the controller and updated it too. It only works with a TV. I have a Xbox One S and use a Xbox Series X controller. I have a basic setup and have tried to update everything a million times. Don't know what to do.

:)

Grayson Cady, Dec 29, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Grayson,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, it seems like she is experiencing a problem with connecting her controller to her projector.

This problem can be caused by several factors, including:

A problem with the driver. The driver may be damaged or defective.
    A problem with the projector.

The projector may not be compatible with the driver.

A problem with the console configuration. The console settings may not be configured correctly for the projector.

Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Check the driver.

If you suspect that the driver is damaged, you can try replacing it.

Check the projector.

Make sure the projector supports the driver. You can refer to the projector manual for more information.

Configure the console. Make sure the console settings are configured correctly for the projector.

You can do this by opening the Settings app and selecting "Devices & Connections."

Then, select "Drivers" and follow the instructions.

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. GreyMittens Win User

What good is a console without...

Epson 8350 1080p 3LCD Projector and a 106" Greywolf screen.

My setup but with my old projector (Benq in this pic): http://members.shaw.ca/mittens/360.jpg
  4. dempup Win User

Total Novice - X Box Install Query

Hi Monkspark.

That should not be a problem, but every setup is different and it can be hard to tell up front. I have a similar setup with all my main consoles in another room, at it works very well with the Xone, having a range of about 10 meters (32 ft.) in my room with
    my Tv's and projector.
  5. jaihawk Win User

Problem connecting tv with projector

How long is your total HDMI length overall. Have you tried HDMI to a TV (rather than the projector) just to check? Try other setups to narrow it down. Is it just the cable TV? Does the X1 dash go through to the projector?.
  6. GreyMittens Win User

Why no kinect

fyi - my current setup and why people with projector systems have general issues with kinect.

-

[View:http://members.shaw.ca/mittens/360.jpg]
Thema:

1. Problems with a projector setup - Similar Threads - Problems projector setup

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. Problem with running 4K on a XNoogo 1300ANS projector

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with running 4K on a XNoogo 1300ANS projector: I have a Xbox Series X and a native 1080P with 4K playback support XNoogo 1300ANS projector. I can't seem to get it to play on 4K though. I'm currently running 1440 with a 60HZ refresh rate. It...
  8. Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector: Hi there, I finally got my projector (a Xiaomi Mi Smart Compact) and everything is working great with my xbox one s, including 4K (the projector is 1080 native but admits 4k rescaled). All apps...
  9. x box one x and optoma uhd65 projector blu ray problem 24hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box one x and optoma uhd65 projector blu ray problem 24hz: HI I have problem with x box one x and optoma uhd65 projector.Blu ray discs wont output right when 24hz setting is on. It is always outputting rgb instead of ycbcr and causing problems with sync....
  10. problem cable hdmi between xbox 360 and projector (no signal détected)

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem cable hdmi between xbox 360 and projector (no signal détected): hello, i have a problem with my xbox 360 and my projector, when i connect the hdmi cable between xbox and projector , i have no signal détected on the projector . this is not the cable because...