Problems while loading a minecraft version

Discus and support Problems while loading a minecraft version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The problem: I'm a speedrunner, so I use minecraft 1.16.1 fabric. But I also play 1.20.1 wit friends. Eerytime I load anoter game version (that is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Potter B055, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Potter B055
    Potter B055 Guest

The problem:

I'm a speedrunner, so I use minecraft 1.16.1 fabric. But I also play 1.20.1 wit friends. Eerytime I load anoter game version (that is not the 1.16.1 fabric), when I later try to load the fabric one, it does not work.

I still am able to load thhe game, but when I try to create or load a world, it stops on 0% and the game crashes. Already treid to remove all the mods, but the problem couln''t' be solved.

The only way i figured out (that really sucks) is to, evvery single time the game crashes (or every time I change minecraft version), I erase the .minecraft file.

:)

Potter B055, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Hello Potter B, I'm Vanessa, an independent advisor, and I'm here to guide you on your case.

Wow, it seems like you are having problems loading your Minecraft version for speedrunning! I understand perfectly how frustrating this can be, especially for someone who needs a smooth and fast experience.

Let's see what we can do to fix this problem:

1. Analyze the error:

The error "java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero" indicates a division by zero. This could be related to a mod that is causing problems, even if you removed them.
    The exit code -1 generally points to an unexpected or non-specific error.

2. Review your mods:

Even if you have removed the mods, it is possible that there are still residual files causing conflicts. Try completely deleting the "mods" folder within your ".minecraft" folder and then reinstalling the mods you need for the 1.16.1 fabric version.

3. Verify the Fabric version:

Make sure you are using the correct version of Fabric for the 1.16.1 version of Minecraft. Check for updates available for Fabric and make sure they are compatible with your mods.

4. Use an alternative launcher:

Try using an alternative launcher for Minecraft, such as Forge or MultiMC. These launchers can help you manage different versions and mods more efficiently and avoid conflicts.

Remember:

Make backups of your ".minecraft" folder before making any major changes.

Provide as much information as possible when seeking help from the community, including the type of mods you use, the versions of Minecraft and Fabric, and the game logs.

Don't give up! With a little research and help from the community, you will surely be able to fix this problem and get back to enjoying your speedrunning in Minecraft.

I hope this information is helpful. Good luck!

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Minecraft Failed To Sync World Data

I have two worlds in the game with the same problem, but are versions created while I twas the Beta of Minecraft. Wouldn't that be the problem you're reporting?
  4. Smwutches Win User

downloading Hunger Games for Minecraft on xbox 360

He can't. What he has could be used on the PC version of Minecraft, but there is no way to load anything downloaded from the internet onto the console version of Minecraft without violating the terms of service.
  5. PS4 pro Win User

PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT SU MINECRAFT PS4

Scusate , ma l'accesso con un account Microsoft a Minecraft su ps4 funziona solo su Minecraft in versione fisica o anche su Minecraft in versione digitale (quello acquistato sul Play Station Store)? Perché
    ho la versione digitale e mi dice che si è verificato un errore durante la connessione al tuo account Microsoft mentre i miei amici che hanno la versione fisica si sono connessi senza problemi. Mi potete aiutare? Grazie.

TRANSLATION:

Sorry, but does accessing a Microsoft account to Minecraft on ps4 only work on Minecraft in physical version or also on Minecraft in digital version (the one purchased on the Play Station Store)? Because
    I have the digital version and it tells me that an error occurred while connecting to your Microsoft account while my friends who have the physical version connected without problems. Can you help me? Thank you.
  6. Char Char1 Win User

Plugging in headphones while playing Minecraft Java, makes the audio from Minecraft still plays through the speakers

Sadly i already tried all these 4 steps and none worked, i didn't know where to post this because its both a problem with my PC and Minecraft.

I thought it was just the Minecraft update/version who had this problem but no, all update/versions have this!

To be more clear, Basically Minecraft Java doesn't want to switch between speakers/headphones when headphones are either plugged or unplugged.

And all other programs still play the audio to the right device (speakers/headphones) while Minecraft doesn't

I did open up volumemixer and it said, other programs use my headphones while Minecraft uses my speakers!

Its super annoying, but is my question a little more clear? Because my post looks kinda messy!
Thema:

1. Problems while loading a minecraft version - Similar Threads - Problems while loading

2. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  3. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  4. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...
  5. i have a problem with my account while gaming.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have a problem with my account while gaming.: While playing games i can't message in game. i know people are saying to fix the privacy settings for it. I've already have and it still won't work. if you have anything that can help, please...
  6. Hi everyone. I have a problem that has been pestering me for a while now about the Xbox PC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi everyone. I have a problem that has been pestering me for a while now about the Xbox PC...: Xbox app cannot see the Gaming Services and wants me to download it even though it is downloaded and can be seen on the Store. I have done the troubleshoot as it instructed but the problem still...
  7. Why does my Xbox 360 keep saying "A problem occurred while signing in"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 keep saying "A problem occurred while signing in"?: Why does my Xbox 360 keep saying a problem occurred while signing in? 86dda86d-23ac-4894-97a0-aac178e14dce
  8. I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while...: I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while ago and I want to get my account back but don't know how. Can someone help me please....
  9. Xbox 360 games on Series X - "Getting your Xbox info..." leads to "A problem occured while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 games on Series X - "Getting your Xbox info..." leads to "A problem occured while...: Hi Guys, I am getting this error when I try to play xbox 360 games on my series X. It was working just fine a few hours ago and I had no issue, but I closed the game (gears 3), and then loaded it...
  10. Xbox 360 says a problem occured while signing in. How do i fix that?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 says a problem occured while signing in. How do i fix that?: I was watching utube and my xbox disconnected. When i try to get back on it says theres an error signing in. f161f9ac-db30-4983-befa-35d19d538956