Problems to download ninja gaiden black

Discus and support Problems to download ninja gaiden black in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last week I bought in xbox live the game "ninja gaiden black" for xbox 360 and every time low presents the same problem, completing the download says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarcoBroly, May 3, 2018.

1. MarcoBroly
    MarcoBroly Guest

Last week I bought in xbox live the game "ninja gaiden black" for xbox 360 and every time low presents the same problem, completing the download says "can not download."

I spoke with the technical assistance and asked to delete the file and download it for the history of downloads, I followed all the steps and continued presenting the same problem.

My hd is original microsoft and I no longer know what to do, when I will select the file to delete after the 100% download I realized that says the file is corrupted, maybe the problem is in the file?

please help me.

Histórico

Salvas

###a class="ft-link" href="Translate Community"###

###/a###

:)

MarcoBroly, May 3, 2018
  2. NSSoulja74
    NSSoulja74 Guest
    Ninja Gaiden Black Error

Same issue. Can't download Ninja Gaiden Black from Xbox live Marketplace.......

NSSoulja74, May 3, 2018
  3. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

This is the one of the few games that made me want to throw my controller though the T.V.! Lol. Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Ninja Gaiden two are AWESOME games!

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., May 3, 2018
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Hi!

Try to delete the corrupted data in the installation (yellow mark), then
    delete the system cache
    and try to download the game again.

DominumStige, May 3, 2018
  5. J.R.G. Win User

What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

(1) Ninja Gaiden for the Original Xbox (not Ninja Gaiden Black) --> This game will grind you into dust
    This is the one of the few games that made me want to throw my controller though the T.V.! Lol. Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Ninja Gaiden two are AWESOME games!

Peace, J.R.
  6. N0 BONUS Win User

[Xbox 360] - Latest Original Xbox games will not download.

Same problem, a couple of days ago bought Ninja gaiden black, download it and can't play.

Game been mark as corrupted.
  7. yudigital Win User

Can't Install Physical Disc Ninja Gaiden Black (NTSC Japan) On XB One X Region US

Finally i found out my game is Ninja Gaiden not Ninja Gaiden Black. Japan text make me think it's ninja gaiden black.

Thanks a lot for LegoNinja197 for your support.
  8. NSSoulja74 Win User

Ninja Gaiden Black Error

Same issue. Can't download Ninja Gaiden Black from Xbox live Marketplace.......
  9. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Can I Play Old Xbox Game Ninja Gaiden (NTSC J) on Xbox One?

Thema:

1. Problems to download ninja gaiden black - Similar Threads - Problems download ninja

2. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  3. Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.: Randomly this problem appears, Xbox pc app app sometimes works, other times it doesn't, for no reason. Resetting, reinstalling, doesn't solve nothing, following useless guides doesn't solve...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  5. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  6. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  7. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  8. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  9. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  10. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5