Problems streaming with Console Companion

Discus and support Problems streaming with Console Companion in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Is there any new isses that have popped up with the console companion? I used to be able to stream flawlessly from my Xbox One X to my windows 10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Nismogsxr, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Nismogsxr
    Nismogsxr Guest

Is there any new isses that have popped up with the console companion? I used to be able to stream flawlessly from my Xbox One X to my windows 10 laptop, but here for the past few weeks it is a pain to use. It will try to connect to stream, and then 10 seconds later give me a message that it “We couldnt stream from your console.” If I mess with it long enough it will finally stream after trying around 30 times which is annoying and time consuming. I have tried restarting the console, changing its name, removing my profile and then adding it back, and reseting it. Nothing has helped with the issue. The only thing i know left to do is do a hard reset on my computer to see if that will help. I tried the troubleshooter and it said my latency was over 60 ms, but i didnt think that should be an issue when I’m streaming from the same room with the console and router. Running on 2.4 GHz wifi. Speed testing on the xbox is over 500Mbps and it is connected per ethernet to an Asus RT-AC68U. Any help is appreciated

:)

Nismogsxr, Mar 5, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: