Problems so bad that even "the man" cant fix it !!! need help!!

Discus and support Problems so bad that even "the man" cant fix it !!! need help!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My frustration is at its max . a couple nights ago i had a problem logging in. got an error code 8015d000 loooked it up and it had something to do with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LoftedWizard80, May 5, 2014.

1. Problems so bad that even "the man" cant fix it !!! need help!!

My frustration is at its max . a couple nights ago i had a problem logging in. got an error code 8015d000 loooked it up and it had something to do with my profile so i gave xbox a call .... after 3 hours on the phone and talking to 3 different people still
    got no where . seems to be some kind of block on my account that no one knows how to fix. i deleted my profile ( profile only ) and cleared my cache tried to download the profile again and my friend 8015d000 pops up again . so im prompted to reset my pass
    word and give it another go .... this is where it gets fun . i go threw all of this nonsense of verifying my email then getting a code in my email , entering that code . then it asks for my phone number so i enter that and i ger another shorter code to enter
    , so i do that and then i get this message "There was a problem and unfortunately, we have to ask you to sign in again. We're sorry for the inconvenience." sop i sign in again and go thru the whole process again only to have it repeat again , and again
    ... can any one help me ?????

:)

LoftedWizard80, May 5, 2014
  2. I MR I FRODO
    I MR I FRODO Guest
    my store still dont work

still having problems with the store i keep getting this error code 0x800700d8 i need help to fix it i cant even pre order fifa 18

I MR I FRODO, May 5, 2014
  3. joethekid90
    joethekid90 Guest
    I cant log into my xbox app on my windows 10 pc

i cant even update anything to fix it, i tried reseting the app but that didnt work, please fix this as soon as possible

joethekid90, May 5, 2014
  4. Problems so bad that even "the man" cant fix it !!! need help!!

this is on my other account by the way

LoftedWizard80, May 5, 2014
  5. Hello

I know this is very frustrating I have the same problem and it just started happening a few weeks ago. The loop is very annoying and what's worse there is still no solution. Hopefully whom ever you talked to on the phone is keeping up with you and letting
    you know the progress of that error code. In the mean time the best thing you can do is just be patient. :/

And trust me there is a lot of people with that same issue and no solution... as of yet.

hope this helps

MonicaSalazar, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MonicaSalazar Win User

Hello

I know this is very frustrating I have the same problem and it just started happening a few weeks ago. The loop is very annoying and what's worse there is still no solution. Hopefully whom ever you talked to on the phone is keeping up with you and letting
    you know the progress of that error code. In the mean time the best thing you can do is just be patient. :/

And trust me there is a lot of people with that same issue and no solution... as of yet.

hope this helps
  7. LoftedWizard80 Win User

this is on my other account by the way
  8. DogRox1 Win User

Minecraft 360 Worth it?

DAS HAHA i see you played it just recently so you cant be telling us the truth! :O)

Man did you see the new update ...they took THIS long to release it. and didnt even fix the REAL issues?! Man HOW bad is that?! IT is NOT EVEN the same game i purchased back in AUGUST. 2012.... thats why i would NOT recommend this game to ANYONE!.
    it is a 1600 MS point RIPOFF! KACHINGGGGGGGG!
  9. IronKoBe Win User

Can't launch bf4 past dashboard

wtf man i cant even start up the game it keeps going too the dashbroad anybody no how too fix this do i need to reinstall ?
  10. Maddenboy12345 Win User

Comunication ban

did you get this fixed? im having the same issue. ive tried everything i still cant chat or message anyone. my communcation ban was lifted 10-30-17 smh thats a week ago. still no chat features or messaging anyone. Microsoft is so
    bad man. one problem after another
Thema:

1. Problems so bad that even "the man" cant fix it !!! need help!! - Similar Threads - Problems bad man

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. I have went through 2 brand new series s because of this problem I have bad screen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have went through 2 brand new series s because of this problem I have bad screen...: Screen stuttering on series s 3e1d1483-2a59-4d3f-a040-6086c72bec36
  4. Hello I have a really very bad problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a really very bad problem: Hello I have Xbox Series X and I have 3 drivers for gaming.I have 273 games but almost every game is installed on 2 or 3 drivers.Everyday I try to fix the problem,nothing happen.Do you know how to...
  5. Bad HDMI retimer (or retainer?) IC known problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad HDMI retimer (or retainer?) IC known problem: Did Microsoft ever accept responsibility or have litigation come about regarding the known problem of bad HDMI retimer ICs in the One X? The repair shop looked it over and said this was definitely...
  6. Xbox One Controller problem (Im a Brazillian Player, sorry for bad English)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Controller problem (Im a Brazillian Player, sorry for bad English): My Xbox One Controller is having problems. First, it did not turn on, or change batteries, or connected to USB, the other day, the analogue was locked in the menu, always going down, it happened...
  7. gamebreaking problem in Forza Horizon 3 (sorry for bad English)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamebreaking problem in Forza Horizon 3 (sorry for bad English): I bought Forza Horizon 3 yesterday and so far everything was allright. I didn't get that far into the game because after the first race (against the heli) there was a big problem. So I finished...
  8. Problem downloading battlefield bad company 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading battlefield bad company 2: Hi I've been trying to download battlefield bad company 2 but every time I make the download when it's finished it says that the file is corrupted, the saime happenned to me with halo reach need...
  9. the xbox one previe is saying that there is a problem saying theres a bad request

in XBoX on Consoles
    the xbox one previe is saying that there is a problem saying theres a bad request: I cant jion the xbox one preview update because it says bad request please help 563608f1-a805-478c-ba6b-bf546a280e16
  10. Update problem - maybe bad hard disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem - maybe bad hard disk: Old 360 Arcade dated early 2009 with a 120 gb hard disk from some Amazon.ca reseller back then. Worked great over the year although overall performance seems to be in decline for last few months....