Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360

Discus and support Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have trouble redeeming ninja gaiden 3 kings. The same thing happened with Ghost Recon 2 advanced warfighter. When I go to the store from xbox it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Revian, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Revian
    Revian Guest

I have trouble redeeming ninja gaiden 3 kings.
    The same thing happened with Ghost Recon 2 advanced warfighter.

When I go to the store from xbox it tells me Sorry, but on the site the last step is loaded when I have to confirm the purchase.

I changed browsers, made by other computers, other connections, changed payment methods, etc. .. but nothing, for now the only way was to create another account and redeem it.

But I don't want to change the live account.

I would like to use only one account.

However the other games or if I buy normally redeems it and I have no problems.

:)

Revian, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Squallyng05 Win User

Cannot purchase "free" 360 games on Xbox one or Xbox.com

It has always been like that not unless there will be an update regarding in redeeming Xbox 360 games with gold on the website. Xbox 360 marketplace has a different structure than on Xbox One Store. Xbox 360 games with gold on the website will need a payment
    method. In Xbox 360 console, you won't need one. Currently, you can't redeem Xbox 360 games with gold using Xbox One console and still under progress about redeeming Xbox 360 games with gold on Xbox One console. Either get the games using an Xbox 360 console,
    or get the games on the website with a payment method.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

So... Will We Ever Actually Own The "Xbox One" Games With Gold Or Will We Always...

Xbox One games with gold are usable by you when you have an active gold subscription and have redeemed them. If your subscription ends, you will have to buy the game or resubscribe to xbox live gold to use them again. There is no
    way to redeem a past xbox live game with gold when it is no longer available for redemption.

Xbox 360 games with gold are different - you own those whether you have xbox live gold or not - on xbox one and xbox 360.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Games with gold not working

redeemed 360 games are yours to keep forever, no gold required once you have redeemed them.

games with gold

360 games - yours to keep forever regardless of sub

xbox one games - only usable with an active sub

been this way for years
  5. JLN X MaGIcZz X Win User

Purchased Xbox Live Gold membership - no access?

I've recently bought a 12-month Gold membership subscription of Amazon, received the code and have redeemed it. Yes there were problems with redeeming through the xbox 360 console itself, (error in service). So I decided to redeem it through the Xbox website
    itself and had no problems at all. But since I have redeemed it, I still can't access multiplayer on games (Fifa 14) . Is it a matter of being patient?
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Gold x360 games sometimes this happens, take time to appear to download on the console, or we can not download immediately when the month turns, I always try for the console, as I have the big backlog I wait a week to see if it is available , but if it's
    a game I want to play really hard on the xbox page, or on Major Nelson's ads
Thema:

1. Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Problems redeem game

2. Xbox point redeem problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox point redeem problem: I redeemed 5000 points 3-4 days ago for 500 overwatch 2 coins and i still havent gotten the coins. I was wondering if there was a way i could get the coins in my account?...
  3. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  4. I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...: I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not showing up. What do I do? e34562cd-b187-4b4e-a97f-fa816ff8aada
  5. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  6. I have problem with redeeming my game pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problem with redeeming my game pass code: I need support to redeem the code for my pc f66fe80b-5016-4113-8969-a66eee72ec3b
  7. problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc: i redeemed a 330 minecoin giftcard on the microsoft store app that i got from microsoft rewards but it didn't give me any minecoins and this sucks because i spent a long time saving up the needed...
  8. Redeem problem Xbox Game Pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem problem Xbox Game Pass (PC): I recently redeemed a Xbox Game Pass (Beta) 3 months code and it asked me if I wanted one month free if I enabled recurrent payments. I did so but now it says that I only have one month of Xbox...
  9. Problema ao Resgatar Codigo do Jogo Alan Wake xbox360 [Problem Redeem Game Code Alan Wake Xbox ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema ao Resgatar Codigo do Jogo Alan Wake xbox360 [Problem Redeem Game Code Alan Wake Xbox ...: Codigo do jogo alan wake nao esta sendo resgatado , estou recebendo a menssagem codigo invalido no console xbox360 , no sites em cad anavegador diferente q uso da um erro diferente , XBOS 4000 ,...
  10. xbox redeem game code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox redeem game code problem: hey guys! so today i brought a xbox one bundle (which included a 14 days live trial + Forza horizon 3) so i put my xbox live 14 day trial code in and worked with no issue but when i type in...