Problems playing AoE De offline

Discus and support Problems playing AoE De offline in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I downloaded the AoE DE and I followed the indications to play offline...Iset device as Off line device to play games and I changed in the settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AMo346, Oct 31, 2018.

1. AMo346
    AMo346 Guest

I downloaded the AoE DE and I followed the indications to play offline...Iset device as Off line device to play games and I changed in the settings for off line play in the Microsoft account. Nevertheless everytime I start the game off line it asks me to
    sign in with xbox online. I just want to play single player mode offline ..

I even tried to look at the Xbox app to put it into the offline mode, but I can't find it..I looked at settings and nothing . What more can I do? Can someone help please?

:)

AMo346, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Aage of empires can't sign in after update

Hey guys, I'm having problem signing in to Xbox in AoE. This problem is occurring after an update.It gives an error msg maybe in some Cox language and just a link to xbox.com what can i do? Tried reinstalling AoE but isn't helping! HELP!!

ABOUTROMEO1410, Oct 31, 2018
  3. my coins stolen

i am a premium aoe player and got all of your online products (before ihad all aoe games1-2-3 too). today when i play aoe online i bought 863 leather and 83 spice from a player nicknamed
    [GT Removed] and we agreed for 1000 coins. while purchasing mistakenly and because bad connection speed i dialed 10000 coins, he immediately acceptted and took offline. i mailed and warned him and he said he will send my 9000coins back right
    away but he didn't then said he mailed back my coins but he wasn't and claimed that he did, you can find all evidence about occasion our e-mail accounts. i like aoe very much and worked hard to earn for my coins and this sham is happened, i am very upset
    and lost feel to play anymore please help to get my 9000 coins from this thief and liar. thank you for your kind help already. an enthuastic but disappointed aoe premium player.

CrunchyPants83, Oct 31, 2018
  4. MLS_noamk
    MLS_noamk Guest

MLS_noamk, Nov 1, 2018
  5. MLS_noamk
    MLS_noamk Guest

MLS_noamk, Nov 1, 2018
  6. MLS_noamk
    MLS_noamk Guest

MLS_noamk, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused