Problems in the DLC return to Castlevania from dead cells

Discus and support Problems in the DLC return to Castlevania from dead cells in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the DLC return to Castlevania for dead cells on March 8, 2023, I was playing normally and on the 11th the DLC simply disappeared, and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thiago Henrique3, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Problems in the DLC return to Castlevania from dead cells

I bought the DLC return to Castlevania for dead cells on March 8, 2023, I was playing normally and on the 11th the DLC simply disappeared, and when I go to look for it in the game settings it does not show that I bought it. it's today March 12th I went to look in the store it says it's not available on my device. Can you help me please

:)

Thiago Henrique3, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Jose Raul Alejandro Win User

im having the same problem, im from Colombia.
  3. Thiago Henrique3 Win User

there's only one problem, I'm from Brazil and this is happening to me, but is it temporary? will i still have my DLC or not?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then check if you can see the game order stated as "completed" from there? If yes, kindly remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  5. Francia J. Win User

There are no information yet from Microsoft but you will get it, because you paid for it and the order history is your license.
  6. Rozbujnix Win User

Im from Poland and I have the same issue, but i got that dlc as a key, so what should I do? Its in my order history as purchased
Thema:

1. Problems in the DLC return to Castlevania from dead cells - Similar Threads - Problems DLC return

2. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  3. Having problems with my remnant 2 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems with my remnant 2 DLC: Hi, Just today I bought the remnant 2 dlc (well the ultimate edition in full even) on my pc (via the xbox app), and I can't seem to find it, or it doesn't work in any way. I uninstalled the...
  4. sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play: On my old computer i installed sniper elite 5 and al dlc and have no problem at al. When i bought a new computer i uninstall the game on my old computer and installed on my new. But icant play...
  5. Problem with Bo3 dlc packs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Bo3 dlc packs?: I bought DLC’s for bo3 zombies back when it first came out on xbox one. It’s telling me I don’t own them and have to repurchase them. Anyone else having this problem?...
  6. I had a problem with the Stellaris launcher. And now cant install the DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a problem with the Stellaris launcher. And now cant install the DLC: So I removed and re-installed Stellaris with the Game Pass windows launcher. After re-installed the Game Pass app is showing all the DLC I have bought but when launching the Stellaris Launcher its...
  7. D2 LightFall dlc Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    D2 LightFall dlc Problem: I was gifted the dlc then couple days later I don't own it anymore? f54dd1cb-e280-442c-a651-ee463fece427
  8. Destiny 2 Lightfall dlc Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall dlc Problem: I gotten lightfall dlc then couple days later. It says I don't own the dlc but I have the pre-order in the file still. c4db2929-a66f-4beb-909a-96cc8f215e1d
  9. Help with DLC Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with DLC Problem: I bought the Tools of Torment DLC for Dead By Daylight 2 days ago and now when I go to the game, its uninstalled. I go to Microsoft Store and it says I can reinstall it. I do just that but now it...
  10. DLC problem on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC problem on fortnite: I have bought 2 dlc of fortnite and waited 24 hours i have connected my epicgames and xbox account and it still hasn't come the order says confirm when i check it on...