Problems connecting to xbox live

Discus and support Problems connecting to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently every time i have tried to go on Xbox i have had issues. It first went from just logging me out without telling me whenever I got online, then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MixD EnVii, Jan 18, 2014.

1. MixD EnVii
    MixD EnVii Guest

Recently every time i have tried to go on Xbox i have had issues. It first went from just logging me out without telling me whenever I got online, then said that some content is not available at this time, then to saying Xbox live is having some issues logging
    in please try again later. I have tried many time for how to solve each of these problems and have done so. Deleting my profile from the console and downloading it works every time but it takes a long time and the next time i try to log in, it gives me one
    of these error messages. And when I do get online it never shows my dashboard, it will display my friends and messages on the guide but I can never see the dashboard. Please if anyone has a solution please help. Thanks.

:)

MixD EnVii, Jan 18, 2014
  2. error code pease try later 80151925

If you are having problems connecting or staying connected to Xbox LIVE, see
    Xbox LIVE connection problems

Prince Leo II, Jan 18, 2014
  3. X box live security?

Ok connecting Xbox live having problems security connecting check

UnshiftedTexas, Jan 18, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there! Sorry to hear about that profile issue that you're having! Have you tried

to Clear Xbox 360 System Cache
    ? If not, please give that a go and see if that helps. If that doesn't work, turn the console on, clear the Cache three times, then turn the console off for 30 seconds and back on to see if the issue is resolved. Problems connecting to xbox live :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: