problème réseau application Xbox Windows 10 (Mod Translation: Network problem application ...

Discus and support problème réseau application Xbox Windows 10 (Mod Translation: Network problem application ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, j'ai un problème de réseau sur mon appli Xbox PC, quand je rejoins un groupe un message d'erreur s'affiche et dans les paramètres réseaux le... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TSM SmashKing, Oct 21, 2018.

1. problème réseau application Xbox Windows 10 (Mod Translation: Network problem application ...

Bonjour, j'ai un problème de réseau sur mon appli Xbox PC, quand je rejoins un groupe un message d'erreur s'affiche et dans les paramètres réseaux le type de Nat: Teredo est incapable d'être qualifier et connectivité de serveur: bloqué. j'ai donc fait les
    manipulations recommandées suite au problème, mais aucune d'entre elle ne fonctionne.. Je n'ai pas le fichier Teredo tunnelling interface adaptater ni aucun un autre lié a Teredo. J'ai donc essayer les manips pour le faire s'afficher avec les commandes Windows
    et autres, mais toujours rien est ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'aider ^^

Ps:J'ai chercher partout depuis 3 jours je ne trouve rien .. :'(

(Mod Translation)

Hello, I have a network problem on my Xbox PC app, when I join a group an error message appears and in the network settings the type of Nat: Teredo is unable to qualify and server connectivity: blocked. So I did lesmanipulations recommended following the
    problem, but none of it works.. I don't have the Teredo tunnelling adapter interface file nor any other one related to Teredo. So I try the manipulations to make it appear with the Windows and other commands, but still nothing is what someone could help me
    ^^ Ps: I have searched everywhere for 3 days I can not find anything.. :'(

:)

TSM SmashKing, Oct 21, 2018
  2. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Problème avec l'application Xbox sur windows 10 (Mod Translation: Problem with Xbox application on Windows 10)

Hello!

I understand you're having trouble with your Xbox App saying that your network connection is blocked. Take a look at this support article

Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked
    and try some of the steps to get this working again. Please let me know if this helps or if you continue to have issues.

Looking forward to your reply!

XBF George L, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Neyachi
    Neyachi Guest
    Problème avec l'application Xbox sur windows 10 (Mod Translation: Problem with Xbox application on Windows 10)

Bonjour,

je vous contact pour demander votre aide car je n'arrive pas jouer en multi sur les jeux xbox pc sa me mets tout le temps "bloqué" dans les paramètres réseau alors que j'ai fait tout ce qu'il y avait sur la page du support.

Merci de votre aide d'avance cordialement.

(Mod Translation)

Hello

I contact you to ask for your help because I can not play in multi on the games Xbox pc SA put me all the time "blocked " in the network settings while I did everything there was on the page of the support.

Thank you for your help in advance cordially.

Neyachi, Oct 21, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

problème réseau application Xbox Windows 10 (Mod Translation: Network problem application ...

XBF George L, Oct 21, 2018
  5. No it's not helping I already tried all this the past few days like I told you.

TSM SmashKing, Oct 21, 2018
  6. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello TSM SmashKing,

Thank you for keeping us updated. It is possible the teredo function needs to be enabled through the router settings. We will need to know the make and model of the router or gateway. An example of this is the Netgear(Make) R9000(Model). Be sure to let us
    know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 21, 2018
  7. Hi TSM,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the
    Teredo issue on your Windows 10 PC.
    Please try to perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the
    link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Also, check out the following link:
    How
    to install Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface on Windows 10
    . The link I provided is in case the
    Teredo Adapter is not installed or not installed correctly.

Please go to
    Start menu > Windows Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking > Xbox Live Multiplayer .
    What does it say for the NAT Type and Server Connectivity?

I hope this information helps problème réseau application Xbox Windows 10 (Mod Translation: Network problem application ... :)

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: