Problème pour rejoindre un Clubs Xbox sur Forza Horizon 4[Problem to join an Xbox Clubs on...

Discus and support Problème pour rejoindre un Clubs Xbox sur Forza Horizon 4[Problem to join an Xbox Clubs on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjours, Je me permet d'ouvrir ce post car je ne parviens pas rejoindre un Club sur Forza Horizon 4. Je m'explique, jusqu' présent je faisait partie... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Orbit4L, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Orbit4L
    Orbit4L Guest

Problème pour rejoindre un Clubs Xbox sur Forza Horizon 4[Problem to join an Xbox Clubs on...

Bonjours,

Je me permet d'ouvrir ce post car je ne parviens pas rejoindre un Club sur Forza Horizon 4.

Je m'explique, jusqu' présent je faisait partie d'un Club, cependant hier j'ai décider de le quitter pour en créer un nouveau avec des amis, j'ai donc quitter mon ancien Club puis (étant sur PC/Windows 10) je suis donc aller créer mon nouveau Club directement
    partir de l'apps Xbox.

Jusque la aucun problème, j'ai réussi créer mon Club, cependant et j'ignore pourquoi, en créant le Club partir de l'apps Xbox, je n'ai pas eu la possibilité de choisir un "TAG" de Club, j'ai alors chercher un bon moment dans les paramètres du Club mais
    rien..

Je suis donc aller regarder sur YouTube comment d'autres personne avait fait pour créer leurs propre Club et j'ai constater qu'ils l'avaient tous créer directement partir du bouton "Créer Club" directement depuis le menu de Forza Horizon 4 (en jeu).

J'ai donc supprimer mon Club, afin de le recréer depuis le menu du jeu, mais voil depuis lors, impossible, un message m'indiquant que Forza ne parvenez pas communiquer avec les serveurs s'afficher chaque tentative de création..

J'ai donc attendu plusieurs heures, essayer de redémarrer le jeu, l'apps Xbox et finalement de redémarrer totalement mon PC mais rien, toujours le même soucis.

Résigné j'ai donc demander l'un de mes amis avec qui je comptais créer ce nouveau Club, de le créer lui même, afin qu'une fois créer je puisse le rejoindre et qu'il me passe "Propriétaire" du Club.

Mais voil encore un soucis….. maintenant lorsque je clique sur "Accepter" l'invitation de Club qu'il m'a envoyer (et que j'ai bien reçu) le message :

"Vous avez atteint votre limite de clubs

Vous devez quitter un autre club avant d'en rejoindre un nouveau."

*(!!!!#@u_U'AHHHHH!!!!!)

Le problème c'est que je ne fait plus partie d'aucun clubs ! alors S'il vous plait aider moi, je vais craqué ^^'

Merci d'avance

[Translation - Hello, I am opening this post because I can not join a Club on Forza Horizon 4.Let me explain, so far I was part of a Club, however yesterday I decided to leave to create a new one with friends, so I leave my old Club then (being on
    PC / Windows 10) So I'm going to create my new Club directly from the Xbox apps .Until no problem, I managed to create my Club, however and I do not know why, by creating the Club from the Xbox apps, I did not have the opportunity to choose a Club TAG, I then
    look for a good time in the settings of the Club maisrien ..So I went to watch on YouTube how other people had done to create their own Club and I found that they had all created it directly from the button "Create Club" directly from the menu of Forza Horizon
    4 ( stake).So I delete my Club, to recreate it from the menu of the game, but since then, impossible, a message telling me that Forza can not communicate with the servers appear at each attempt to create ..So I waited several hours, try to restart the game,
    the Xbox apps and finally restart my PC completely but nothing, still the same problem.Resigned I ask one of my friends with whom I intended to create this new Club, to create it himself, so that once I create I can join him and he passes me "Owner" Club.
    But here's another problem ... .. now when I click on "Accept" at the invitation of Club he sent me (and that I received) the message: "You have reached your club limit You must leave another club before joining a new club. "* (# @ !!!! u_U'AHHHHH !!!!!)The
    problem is that I'm no longer part of any club! So please help me, I'm going crazy ^^ 'thank you in advance]

:)

Orbit4L, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Orbit4L Win User

Problème pour rejoindre un Clubs Xbox sur Forza Horizon 4[Problem to join an Xbox Clubs on Forza Horizon 4]

Hi, and thanks you for your answer

My English isn't perfect but i will try to answer you in English to be easier to you :)

So you say me than this issue has been know and seems to come from the fact of creating the club from the game rather than from the Xbox apps but when i explain you before, the first time i creat a new Club after leave my old i make it directly from
    the Xbox apps and i success to creat it, but when we make a Club from the Xbox apps, we can not provide a club TAG (by exemple if i name the club "My New Club Forza" the TAG need to be [MNCF] ).

It's why i delet this new club created from the apps to ask at my friend to creat it directly from the game menu (because for me it was impossible due to the communication error between Forza->Microsoft server).

So to answer you about :

Have you tried joining or creating a club for any other game besides Forza Horizon 4?

No i dont because the only Microsoft game i have on my computer is Forza Horizon 4 (and i only have a Xbox 360 without online pass as a game console)

and about :

Have you attempted to join a club through the Xbox App for mobile?

No i did not think, but i just tried at the moment and like on my PC it does not work, the only difference is that on the PC it tells me : "You have reached your limit of clubs

You must leave another club before joining a new one."

While on the mobile app, only the message displayed is : "A problem has occurred".

So i will post my problems on the Forza Forum now :/

it's done i post on https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/.

Thanks
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Problème pour rejoindre un Clubs Xbox sur Forza Horizon 4[Problem to join an Xbox Clubs on Forza Horizon 4]

Hi Orbit4L,

That has been a known issue for quite some time now that Playground Games has seemed to not address yet. The issue seems to stem from trying to create the club through the game rather than through the app.

Have you tried joining or creating a club for any other game besides Forza Horizon 4? Have you attempted to join a club through the Xbox App for mobile?

If you haven't done so already I also recommend posting this same issue on Forza's Forums to get some more traction on the issue:
    https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/
  4. Orbit4L Win User

Hello,

I am sorry to re up this topic, but like you ask/say me, i have open this topic on the forza forum 8 day ago but nobody answer me… (link of the topic : https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm1054399_Problem-to-join-an-Xbox-Clubs-on-Forza-Horizon-4.aspx)
    i have up and still Nothing, i can understand than problems repport on some games free to play can be long but here i buy my game and it's not professional to let me without answer since more than a week..

Then i come back to your service to ask a help, i really need to join a forza club to play with my friend and make our own French Community, share our succes/screenshots and more between us etc...

So can you help me to contact the Forza team to have an answer and i hope a fix to my topic/problems.

Thanks in advance,

GT26
  5. AridLizard Win User

Xbox One X Club beitretten [Translation-Join Xbox One X Club]

Forza Horizon 4 nutzt die Xbox Clubs, anstatt Clubs nur im Spiel zu haben.

[Translation-

Forza Horizon 4 uses the Xbox clubs instead of only having clubs in the game]
  6. Kazukyyy Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

You don't need Gold for a Forza Horizon 4 Club. I was able to join a Forza Horizon 3 club aswell on pc. And on PC Gold doesn't exist
Thema:

1. Problème pour rejoindre un Clubs Xbox sur Forza Horizon 4[Problem to join an Xbox Clubs on... - Similar Threads - Problème pour rejoindre

2. Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi: Bonjour Depuis 2 jours ma console s'allume mais une fois allumé pas d'image , J'ai essayé aussi en cloud gaming partir de l'application xbox sur mon téléphone, impossible de se connecter la...
  3. I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason: My Xbox banned for no reason ff8a15c2-8e2e-4665-94f6-bffee650ff4c
  4. deamnde d'invitation pour l'Alpha Insider

in XboX Insiders
    deamnde d'invitation pour l'Alpha Insider: bonjour a quand les inscription pour l'Alpha merci submitted by /u/Tough-Ad-5989 [link] [comments]
  5. je ne trouve pas le fichier api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-2.dll pour flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    je ne trouve pas le fichier api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-2.dll pour flight simulator 2020: Bonjour tous, Microsoft flight simulator 2020 ne se lance pas et me dit qu'il ne trouve pas le fichier "api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-2.dll". Comment puis-je résoudre ce problème s'il vous plait ? je...
  6. Impossible d'enregister avec Xbox Game Bar depuis mon pasage à Windows 11 pour une raison...

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible d'enregister avec Xbox Game Bar depuis mon pasage à Windows 11 pour une raison...: Bonjour/bonsoir ! Voil je viens voir la communauté en espérant trouver une solution ma question ! Je m'explique, voil environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 ? Je ne sais plus vraiment que je suis passé sur...
  7. Impossible d'approuver la création d'un compte xbox pour enfant [Can't approve the creation...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Impossible d'approuver la création d'un compte xbox pour enfant [Can't approve the creation...: Le téléchargement de roblox nécessite un compte microsoft. J'ai créé un compte pour mon fils. Ensuite, la page demande la création d'un compte xbox. Il lui faut l'approbation d'un adulte. J'entre...
  8. pas assez d'espace disque pour flight simulator [Not enough disk space for Flight Simulator...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pas assez d'espace disque pour flight simulator [Not enough disk space for Flight Simulator...: Bonjour toutes et tous. Je ne peux pas installer les mises jour de Flight simulator. J'ai pourtant un Pc avec 500 Go et quasiment rien d'autre. J'ai tenté de déplacer flight simulator sur un...
  9. Problème pour lier son compte EA à XBOX [Problem linking EA account to Xbox]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème pour lier son compte EA à XBOX [Problem linking EA account to Xbox]: Bonjour, J'aimerais vous faire part d'un problème qui ruine l'expérience du Game Pass Ultimate. En effet, j'aimerai jouer des jeux EA, mais j'ai ce message qui s'affiche tout le temps. [img]...
  10. Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP: Hello everyone. I've got problem. Past year, I changed my Main Xbox 3 times when I visited my friends to let us be able to play my games ( I didn't kown that there is a limit ). Then, after the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm1054399_Problem-to-join-an-Xbox-Clubs-on-Forza-Horizon-4.aspx