problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

Discus and support problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sparks8399, Aug 23, 2019.

1. sparks8399
    sparks8399 Guest

problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

Bonjour,

J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message d'erreur suivant.

" Contact us at Microsoft support

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."

J'ai réitéré l'opération plusieurs fois sans succès. J'ai donc enregistré mon compte pay pal la place, rien y fait !. Toujours le même message d'erreur qui s'affiche en fin de processus.

Je n'ai jamais réussi contacter qui que se soit de chez microsoft et je n'ai pas trouvé la solution en ligne via leur support.

Auriez-vous la solution? ou un moyen de contacter une personne réelle du support microsoft ?

[Edit - Translation] - Hello,

I wanted to subscribe to the game pass service for PC X box.
    So I registered a credit card as requested and validated the payment.
    Out at the end of the payment I received the following error message.

"Contact us at Microsoft support

We're having trouble processing your payment and we're getting it out. "

I repeated the operation several times without success.
    So I registered my pay pal account instead, nothing works!
    Always the same error message that appears at the end of the process.

I have never managed to contact anyone from microsoft and I have not found the solution online via their support.

Would you have the solution? or a way to contact a real person of microsoft support?

:)

sparks8399, Aug 23, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game pass PC

Hello Sparks,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You would need to contact a live support agent as mentioned in the error message you received. The easiest way to contact support would be through the
    "Contact us" portal.

From there, select Billing and accounts and select "See other options" on step 2. Select "Payment and billing" and then select "See contact options"

You should be able to request a callback from there. If you are not given the option to, then try going through other routes on step 2-3.

Hope this helps!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

problème de payement[Translation-payment problem]

Hi fabienbouche,

If you are having billing issues I'd recommend contacting a live agent over phone for Xbox customer support if you are trying to purchase an Xbox game using your account balance but having issues. We do not have the same tools that customer support does
    to view any issues with your billing account.

https://support.xbox.com/

Scroll down, Click Contact Us

• Step 1: Click choose a Category- Xbox One,
    • Step 2 : Ask Us a Question - See other options which will ask you to Pick a Topic
    • Step 3: Pick Payment & Billing for best results & then Show Contact Options

Click Request a Call from Support or a number and contact hours will be displayed for you

This will help get you in contact with someone from Customer Support.
  4. fabienbouche Win User

je ne sais pas pourquoi il a fait un achat avec les serveur canadien car je vie en France et je n'ai pas de VPN est-ce qu'il est possible de changer le lieu d'achat pour pouvoir régler le paiement en euro ?

[Mod Translation-I do not know why he made a purchase with the Canadian server because I live in France and I do not have a VPN is it possible to change the place of purchase to be able to pay the payment in euros?]
  5. fabienbouche Win User

merci de tes réponse rapide au fait et désolé de te répondre en français je n'ai pas un bon anglais et le traducteur y arrive mieux que moi.

mes compte xbox et pc sont déj en région France et l'adresse est bonne donc comment je peut résoudre ce problème ? je doit attendre demain que le microsoft store me dise que la date de paiement a été dépasser et qu'ils me retire le jeu ? si oui est-ce que
    je pourrais demander tout de même le bonus de précommande (même si il est très minime) ?

[Mod Translation-thank you for your quick response to the fact and sorry to answer you in french I do not have a good english and the translator does it better than me.

my account xbox and pc are already in France and the address is good so how can I solve this problem?
    I have to wait until tomorrow that the microsoft store tells me that the payment date has been exceeded and that they withdraw the game?
    if yes could I still ask for the pre-order bonus (even if it is very minimal)?]
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi fabienbouche,

If you live in France, it's important to make sure that your Xbox One console and Microsoft Store regions are all set to France before you make any purchases. Go to
    Microsoft Store online. At the very bottom of any page, select your current language/region and make sure it is set to
    France
    - Français

On Windows:

1. Select Start > Settings > Time & Language >
      Region.
    2. Under Country or region, select your region (France).

On Xbox One:

1. Sign in to your Xbox One console.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Select Settings > All Settings > System > Language & location.
    4. Select your location (France) from the Location list, and then select Restart now.

Last but not least, make sure you have updated your billing information on your Microsoft account from here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses#/

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game... - Similar Threads - problème payement achat

2. Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi: Bonjour Depuis 2 jours ma console s'allume mais une fois allumé pas d'image , J'ai essayé aussi en cloud gaming partir de l'application xbox sur mon téléphone, impossible de se connecter la...
  3. I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason: My Xbox banned for no reason ff8a15c2-8e2e-4665-94f6-bffee650ff4c
  4. probleme achat sur xboxlive[Translation-purchase problem on xboxlive]

in XBoX on Consoles
    probleme achat sur xboxlive[Translation-purchase problem on xboxlive]: Petit soucis j'ai acheter une carte cadeau , le montant est dans mon compte mais quand je veut acheter quelque chose sur le store il ne m'affiche qu'une somme . j'ai 200R$ mais le store ne...
  5. Problème achat de jeux Xbox disparu de mon compte[Problem purchasing Xbox games disappeared...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème achat de jeux Xbox disparu de mon compte[Problem purchasing Xbox games disappeared...: Bonjour, Le 17 novembre 2017 j'ai acheté en dématérialisé sur le Microsoft Store le jeu Gears of War 3, numéro de commande [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Depuis maintenant environ 15...
  6. problème de payement[Translation-payment problem]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    problème de payement[Translation-payment problem]: [img] [Mod removed picture-personal information] bonjour j'ai un problème de paiement sur le xbox store mais je n'arrive pas changer de moyen de paiement car je voudrais utiliser les 70euros...
  7. Payement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payement: Hello everyone i have a payement issue Ive bought an xbox in NY, been connected with an French email address then I moved to Australia ( bought a new Xbox ), then New Zealand and currently in...
  8. Payement et facturations (Payment and billing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payement et facturations (Payment and billing): salut, aujourd’hui j’ai acheter une carte xbox de 15$ pour m’abonner pour 1 mois de xbox live mais sa fonctionne pas car ca dit que je n’est effectuer le payement du mois passer alors que j’ai...
  9. Problème de payement sur Xboxlive [Translation-Payment problem on Xboxlive]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de payement sur Xboxlive [Translation-Payment problem on Xboxlive]: Bonjour tous, j’ai acheter des cartes xbox il y a pas longtemps jai donc rentre les codes et jai toute l’argent sur mon compte microsoft, le probleme etant que quand je veut faire un achat sur un...
  10. Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP: Hello everyone. I've got problem. Past year, I changed my Main Xbox 3 times when I visited my friends to let us be able to play my games ( I didn't kown that there is a limit ). Then, after the...