Problème forza horizon 4 sur Xbox serie s ne se lance pas

Discus and support Problème forza horizon 4 sur Xbox serie s ne se lance pas in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, depuis plus d’une semaine mon fils ne peux plus jouer a forza horizon 4 sur xbox serie s. Je n’avais eu aucun soucis auparavant. J’allume... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ANNE LAURECHAUVET, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Problème forza horizon 4 sur Xbox serie s ne se lance pas

Bonjour,

depuis plus d’une semaine mon fils ne peux plus jouer a forza horizon 4 sur xbox serie s. Je n’avais eu aucun soucis auparavant. J’allume forza et ca charge en bas a droite mais le jeu ne se lance pas, cela peut durer des heures.
    j’ai appellé le support microsoft 2 fois, realisé des sessions de chat et ouvert un ticket support mais toujours rien...

* reseau internet testé : ok

* les autres jeux fonctionnent sans probleme

* suppression gamertag

* j’ai enleve le jeu et remis.

je ne sais plus quoi faire pourriez vous nous donner des pistes

merci beaucoup a tous

:)

ANNE LAURECHAUVET, Apr 22, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello ANNE LAURECHAUVET, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

If you are still having the same issue, it’s possible that the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. TMX974 Win User

Impossible de rejoindre les clubs [Translation - Impossible to join the clubs]

Cela ne fonctionne toujours pas, et je ne sais pas si c'est lier mais je peux pas jouer avec mes amis sur forza horizon 4.

[Translation - It still does not work, and I do not know if it is binding but I can not play with my friends on Forza Horizon 4.]
  4. labaltelaurent Win User

Microsoft Store app won't open on my Xbox series X

Même probleme mais que sur serie x sur ma serie s cela fonctionne ( et je ne suis pas membre alpha)
  5. M Blueberry Win User

Unable to play minesweeper.... only stopped working today

Idem.

Le jeu ne se lance plus depuis quelques jours sur Surface RT8.1.
  6. ZrivaiX Win User

Erreur 0x800704cf Microsoft store [Translation- Error 0x800704cf Microsoft Store]

Je joue forza horizon 4 sur Windows 10 mon matériel de connexions internet est opérationnel par contre j'ai pas testé que sur se jeu mais j'ai fais le test de me connecter avec un Outlook car de base je suis sur Gmail et l aucun problème donc vu que le
    compte Outlook n'es pas mon principal compte j'aimerais rester sur mon compte Gmail donc si vous auriez des solutions pour que je puisse être avec mon compte Gmail sur forza horizon 4 sa serai bien svp.

[Translation-I play forza horizon 4 on Windows 10 my hardware of Internet connections is operational by cons I have not tested that on his game but I made the test to connect with an Outlook because I'm basic on Gmail and there no
    problem because the Outlook account is not my main account I would like to stay on my Gmail account so if you have solutions so that I can be with my Gmail account on forza horizon 4 it will be fine please.]
Thema:

1. Problème forza horizon 4 sur Xbox serie s ne se lance pas - Similar Threads - Problème forza horizon

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  4. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  6. Forza Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Backwards Compatible: Is there any chance that the older forza games are gonna be backwards compatible? I really want to play them on the series X 240bf7f5-9575-471b-ad4e-9f6d84d6987a
  7. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  8. Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi: Bonjour Depuis 2 jours ma console s'allume mais une fois allumé pas d'image , J'ai essayé aussi en cloud gaming partir de l'application xbox sur mon téléphone, impossible de se connecter la...
  9. I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason: My Xbox banned for no reason ff8a15c2-8e2e-4665-94f6-bffee650ff4c
  10. Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP: Hello everyone. I've got problem. Past year, I changed my Main Xbox 3 times when I visited my friends to let us be able to play my games ( I didn't kown that there is a limit ). Then, after the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. probleme demarrage forza horizon 4 xbox series s 2021