Problème de son FH4 (FH4 Sound Problem)

Discus and support Problème de son FH4 (FH4 Sound Problem) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, J'ai un problème assez gênant, quand je joue forza horizon 4 et que je relance le jeu après avoir éteint pas complètement ma xbox le jeu se... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FredericoDu93, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Problème de son FH4 (FH4 Sound Problem)

Bonjour,

J'ai un problème assez gênant, quand je joue forza horizon 4 et que je relance le jeu après avoir éteint pas complètement ma xbox le jeu se lance directement mais sans aucun son.

Ça m'est arrivé beaucoup de fois et je suis obliger de relancer mon jeu pour avoir nouveau le son.

Même en regardant dans les paramètres audios, en baissant ou augmentant le volume rien ne se passe.

Merci d'apporter une solution mon problème

[Translation]

Hello,

I have a rather annoying problem, when I play in Forza Horizon 4 and I restart the game after not completely shut off my Xbox the game launches directly but without any sound.

It happened to me many times and I am forced to restart my game to have the sound again.

Even looking in the audio settings, lowering or increasing the volume nothing happens.

Thank you for bringing a solution to my problem

:)

FredericoDu93, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Forza horizon 4 demo is no sound

running FH4 demo, only CG has sound

perfectyang007, Nov 28, 2018
  3. JackHyper13
    JackHyper13 Guest
    Can't submit privacy settings

well now it works... wierd... it works on my profile with joining clubs, but in FH4 it doesnt work... and neither does the autoshow (hopefully you know about stuff in FH4)

JackHyper13, Nov 28, 2018
  4. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

Hey there Frederico,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. If you have not yet gone through this article, go ahead and take a look into "Troubleshoot sound on your
    Xbox One console."
    Hope this helps.

Let us know if this works!

XBF Erick C, Nov 28, 2018
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Frederico,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. If you have not yet gone through this article, go ahead and take a look into "Troubleshoot sound on your
    Xbox One console."
    Hope this helps.

Let us know if this works!
  6. Ernesto Tersluijsen Win User

Xbox NAT-type connection and serverconnectivity blocked, tried every solution

This is not really a FH4 problem but a Xbox problem. It is just that fh4 uses the same connection as xbox live and party connection
  7. XBF Ezra G Win User

Problème de son[Sound problem]

Hello dokhyidokhyi.

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One not playing any sound. To troubleshoot this, please check out this article:

Troubleshoot sound on your Xbox One

I hope this helps!
  8. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Forza Horizon 4 does not start

If other games work normally, I think the problem should be FH4, it probably should have some corrupted file, or FH4 own error
  9. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Forza horizon 4 нет звука. (google translate Forza horizon 4 no sound.)

Hi,

its a known issue with FH4 that the sounds diseapear for no reason they are trying to patch it with the next couple of updates
Thema:

1. Problème de son FH4 (FH4 Sound Problem) - Similar Threads - Problème son FH4

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  4. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  5. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  6. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  7. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  8. Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi: Bonjour Depuis 2 jours ma console s'allume mais une fois allumé pas d'image , J'ai essayé aussi en cloud gaming partir de l'application xbox sur mon téléphone, impossible de se connecter la...
  9. I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason: My Xbox banned for no reason ff8a15c2-8e2e-4665-94f6-bffee650ff4c
  10. Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP: Hello everyone. I've got problem. Past year, I changed my Main Xbox 3 times when I visited my friends to let us be able to play my games ( I didn't kown that there is a limit ). Then, after the...