problème connexion à Netflix [Translation-problem connecting to Netflix]

Discus and support problème connexion à Netflix [Translation-problem connecting to Netflix] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour Depuis le 15 avril 2019 je n'arrive pas lancer netflix. Il m'indique de vérifier la statue de x case un.! J'ai éteint et redémarré internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by patricehumbert, Apr 18, 2019.

1. problème connexion à Netflix [Translation-problem connecting to Netflix]

Bonjour

Depuis le 15 avril 2019 je n'arrive pas lancer netflix. Il m'indique de vérifier la statue de x case un.!
    J'ai éteint et redémarré internet mais rien n'y fait.

Merci

[Translation-

Hello

Since April 15, 2019 I can not launch netflix.
    It tells me to check the statue of x box one.
    I turned off and restarted internet but nothing helps.

Thank you]

:)

patricehumbert, Apr 18, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Patrice,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot.

First, uninstall the app by pressing the Menu button over Netflix in your apps library and then selecting Uninstall. Then, go ahead and do a

hard power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on
    the Xbox. Go to your apps and then scroll over to Ready to install and start downloading Netflix.

Let us know the results!
  3. nicolasmonjanel Win User

Que se passe t il avec le Xbox live en ce moment !!!! [Translation-What's going on with Xbox live right now!!!!]

Bonsoir, j’ai exactement le même problème, c’est a dire pas de connexion xbox live, alors que je suis connecté au reseau sans fil, youtube fonctionne, mais pas netflix, le pire c’est que netflix ou my canal est rafraichi, les programmes sont a jour vis a
    vis de la réalité, je peut naviguer sans problème dans netflix et my canal, mais au moment de la lecture plis rien....

j’ai reboot, réinitialisé la box et la console, mais pour le moment rien n’y fait...

[Edit - Translation] -

Good evening, I have exactly the same problem, ie no xbox live connection, while I am connected to the wireless network, youtube works, but not netflix, the worst is that netflix or my channel is refreshed
    , the programs are up to date vis avis of the reality, I can navigate without problem in netflix and my channel, but at the moment of reading folds nothing ....

I reboot, reset the box and the console, but for now nothing is done …
  4. Mamymanathee Win User

Unable to launch event

événement revenu, puis reparti. Connexion internet requise . le problème semble général.

[Translation: Event returned, then left. Internet connection required. The problem seems to be general.]
  5. iLethalyx Win User

Code erreur : 80072EF3

Finalement, en me connectant l'instant, la connexion fonctionné sans problèmes. Merci de votre aide quand même.

Google translate :

Finally, connecting me to the moment, the connection worked without problems. Thank you for your help anyway.
  6. DominicAubut Win User

Problème avec netflix[Problem with netflix]

Merci beaucoup,

it work’s

thank you guy’s
Thema:

1. problème connexion à Netflix [Translation-problem connecting to Netflix] - Similar Threads - problème connexion Netflix

2. Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi: Bonjour Depuis 2 jours ma console s'allume mais une fois allumé pas d'image , J'ai essayé aussi en cloud gaming partir de l'application xbox sur mon téléphone, impossible de se connecter la...
  3. I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason: My Xbox banned for no reason ff8a15c2-8e2e-4665-94f6-bffee650ff4c
  4. I have a problem of connexion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a problem of connexion: Hello, my name is Oscar DAPORTA and I can't joined the world of my friends and they can't joined mine. When I tried to joined, it's wrote that my "client" is over but I'm on switch and I have the...
  5. Connexion to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Connexion to Xbox: Hello, I recently wanted to play minecraft and to connect I go through my Xbox account only, it tells me that "an illegal status change has been requested" So please help me...
  6. Microsoft Family Safety on XBox One - how to disable offline connexion ('ignore connection'...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety on XBox One - how to disable offline connexion ('ignore connection'...: Hi, I've joined our XBox One into Microsoft Family Safety (https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/microsoft-365/family-safety) and it works fine: it limits very well total and scheduled time when my...
  7. Connexion companion Xbox --> console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connexion companion Xbox --> console: Bonjour, j'ai un gros problème. J'ai l'habitude de streamer sur mon pc en passant par l'application companion Xbox, mais depuis ce soir elle me dis que ,je cité, pour continuer je dois me...
  8. Problème de connexion au compte

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de connexion au compte: J'arrive pas connecter mon compte microsoft sur ma Xbox one s. Aucun code d'erreur ne s'affiche et la console est jour. Je l'ai même réinitialisé. Quand je clique sur ajouter un compte ça charge...
  9. [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...: Bonjour, Je joue sur ps5 et je n'arrive pas connecter mon compte Microsoft sur Minecraft, voir le message dans l'image [img] Auriez vous une solution me proposer ? Merci. [THE TEXT BELOW...
  10. Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP: Hello everyone. I've got problem. Past year, I changed my Main Xbox 3 times when I visited my friends to let us be able to play my games ( I didn't kown that there is a limit ). Then, after the...